Spyder Garage

Default Patches & April Meeting

Okay folks here we go. Order came in today, BUT only 15 of them. I immediately called and said that it was their error. So she said that she could have them shippied by the end of next week, and I asked her to overnight them. So do we just want to combine a meeting that we were talking about having just to pass out patches, and the monthly meeting into one meeting, and move it up one week, to April 15th? That will give those going to SpyderFest a chance to have time to sew their patches up? Will look at a meeting place, post it, and ask for those attending, if all of this is good with everyone.
    2014 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - Pearl White
    2010 Can Am Spyder RT - Full Moon

Spyder Garage

Can't you send mail them to the individuals that are going now. Have them contact you . 15th is Easter weekend, not sure if I can get a dog sitter that weekend. I don't think that many is going anyway.

Spyder Garage

Yep, did that.

[QUOTE=Larry rt;1242340]Can't you send mail them to the individuals that are going now. Have them contact you . 15th is Easter weekend, not sure if I can get a dog sitter that weekend. I don't think that many is going anyway.[/Q
    2014 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - Pearl White
    2010 Can Am Spyder RT - Full Moon