Thread: Magic Mirrors

Very Active Member SpyderConvert's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Magic Mirrors

When I first saw "Magic Mirrors" on the Spyder Lovers website and read the reviews by those ryders in Australia that had tested them, I knew that I had to have them. The package arrived on Friday and I installed them on Saturday in about 30 minutes (it would have taken less time, but you need a Phillips screwdriver smaller than a #1 and the small set of precision screwdrivers that I was using would not give me the necessary torque to drive those small, self-tapping screws).Anyway, it is a fantastic addition to my Spyder. Now, if I can only find somewhere to get my Federal Formoza tires mounted, I'll be doing fine!!
    Last edited by SpyderConvert; 04-02-2017 at 08:58 AM.
    2015 RTL, BajaRon Swaybar, LaMonster LED Headlights and Foglights, LaMonster Spydercuff, LaMonster LED mirror wrap, Magic Mirrors, HMT Brake Light
    2015 RT Ltd. , $" extension Black

Spyder Garage

Default majic mirror magnets

[QUOTE=SpyderConvert;1241709]When I first saw "Magic Mirrors" on the Spyder Lovers website and read the reviews by those ryders in Australia that had tested them, I knew that I had to have them. The package arrived on Friday and I installed them on Saturday in about 30 minutes (it would have taken less time, but you need a Phillips screwdriver smaller than a #1 and the small set of precision screwdrivers that I was using would not give me the necessary torque to drive those small, self-tapping screws).Anyway, it is a fantastic addition to my Spyder. Now, if I can only find somewhere to get my Federal Formoza tires mounted, I'll be doin

what was the cost of your magic mirror magnets with shipping cost? thanks

Very Active Member eddieshep999's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=modagwood;1242199]
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderConvert View Post
    When I first saw "Magic Mirrors" on the Spyder Lovers website and read the reviews by those ryders in Australia that had tested them, I knew that I had to have them. The package arrived on Friday and I installed them on Saturday in about 30 minutes (it would have taken less time, but you need a Phillips screwdriver smaller than a #1 and the small set of precision screwdrivers that I was using would not give me the necessary torque to drive those small, self-tapping screws).Anyway, it is a fantastic addition to my Spyder. Now, if I can only find somewhere to get my Federal Formoza tires mounted, I'll be doin

what was the cost of your magic mirror magnets with shipping cost? thanks
    Check out his website for pricing

http://magicmirrors.shop/

He is a site sponsor You can also go via his link on the home page - Listed under the site sponsors in the middle of the page
    Eddie Sheppard
    Poole Dorset UK

Get a Spyder - See the World

Spyder Garage

I just changed mine yesterday, took me 20 minutes. I used a Snap-on #1 Phillips screwdriver to change the mirror petals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk