Hi everyone,
I hope you are all loving your Spyders. I am an ex Spyder owner. I sold my Premier Edition #2518. I am curious if anyone knows where she is now days and how she is doing? I think it is safe to assume she has a new paint job. I was looking at photos and realized I really miss riding my Spyder. 2 years ago I bought 2 wheels and had a little Honda 450 for a while. I was in ICU after an accident on that bike 5 miles after I bought it. God kept me here and I was able to enjoy the ride for a season. I sold that at the end of the season to raise money for a mission trip. I have been without 2 wheels or three since that time. As the weather warms up again, I am getting the fever. I don't know yet if it will happen this season. But I plan on keeping my eyes open for another Spyder within my price range. Please don't ask because I don't even know what that price range is yet. This is going to take some prayer and planning but maybe before the summer is out, I will have a new ride. Wanted to say hello to all you Spyder riders, old and new.