Spyder Garage

Default Magical Wizard Lights

I just purchased a set of Magical Wizard Lights for the Spyder and was looking for input from anyone who has installed them on a Spyder before. Are there any quirks I need to look for when running the wires? What are some of the best locations for the lights that you may have found. Any info would be great.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by COOLHAND View Post
    I just purchased a set of Magical Wizard Lights for the Spyder and was looking for input from anyone who has installed them on a Spyder before. Are there any quirks I need to look for when running the wires? What are some of the best locations for the lights that you may have found. Any info would be great.
    I have 8 installed on my spder. 1 on each of the rear foot pegs shining in on the rear suspension, 1 in each of the side vents actually mounted to the vent intself (leave enough wire on the left side for removing to check oil and such), then i have in the front on each side facing the suspension and one shines though the fog light holes. I'll try to take some panels off to get some pics if you want.
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Spyder Garage

Default re

I have 20 pods on my spyder. some of the places that worked the best were the side grills. How many did you purchase total?

vwatso

Spyder Garage

Default LIGHTS

I purchased the kit that has eight lights. Pictures would be great. Where did you place the control module?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by COOLHAND View Post
    I purchased the kit that has eight lights. Pictures would be great. Where did you place the control module?
    Its placed under the frame were they Y panel meets the seat. I'll try to get some pics this evening or tomorrow.
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Spyder Garage

this is a great thread cause I am planning on adding some lights and wanted to see from the other members which places work better than others. And to see if anyone has suggestions or tips
    Kalavera
    Red 2008 SM5
    6-spoke Mag wheels w/Wheel Trim Rings painted RED
    Spyder Brake Caliper Trim Kit
    Red Mono Seat Cowl
    Red rear Sport Rack
    Fog Lights
    Two Brothers Carbon fiber dual exhaust
    Trunk Liner organizer w/12 volt dc outlet

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Same here, looking to add lights to mine as well in the very near future, tips appreciated !
    2009 Full Moon SE5, Sport Rack, Back Rest, Fog Lights, Hindle, Kuryakyn handlebar accents, Kuryakyn chrome brake pedals X 2, brake caliper trim, just getting started

Spyder Garage

Default re mounting

I have pics in my albums that may help. I get my spyder back from powder coating next week and can take some close ups. I know once I added the fender lights with all the wizards, It's bright!!!

If I ever lose my headlights and fog lights, I can just click the remote on the wizards and drive home!!

When I first installed them, we had several UFO reportings!!! Now most around know it's just me on the spyder!!

vwatso

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vwatso View Post

When I first installed them, we had several UFO reportings!!! Now most around know it's just me on the spyder!!

vwatso
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!