Spyder Garage

Default What price $$ should I get for 2009 Spyder?

Thinking about selling my spyder that has 6,1xx miles. Bike has some upgrades that include Corbin seats with dual backrest (also have original seat), adjustable windshield, highway pegs, handlebar risers, and tow hitch. Any opinions on what I could get if I sell as a private seller?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default THAT TOW HITCH

IMHO ....... I would sell that TOW HITCH separately ...... there are a lot of folks here who KILL for a FRAME Tow Hitch ............The person who buys your Spyder isn't going to care whether you have a hitch or not and isn't going to pay to you what you could get for it, .....I'd advertise the Hitch on Spyderlovers as a separate item see if you get any reply's ....... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    IMHO ....... I would sell that TOW HITCH separately ...... there are a lot of folks here who KILL for a FRAME Tow Hitch ............The person who buys your Spyder isn't going to care whether you have a hitch or not and isn't going to pay to you what you could get for it, .....I'd advertise the Hitch on Spyderlovers as a separate item see if you get any reply's ....... Mike [emoji106]
    Don't know much about this stuff [emoji1] what do you think the hitch is worth?

Spyder Garage

I have the twin 2008. They don't make them like this anymore. No major issues ever. I would not take less than 10,000 with that mileage. Keep it or good luck.

Spyder Garage

Leave to tow hitch on it IMHO

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis View Post
    I have the twin 2008. They don't make them like this anymore. No major issues ever. I would not take less than 10,000 with that mileage. Keep it or good luck.
    I was thinking about at least $10,000 but wasn't sure if that was a fair price. It's in excellent condition. I'm only thinking of selling because I may want to get the polaris slingshot. Thanks for your advice.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default WELLLLLLLL

Quote Originally Posted by sof23 View Post
    Don't know much about this stuff [emoji1] what do you think the hitch is worth?

Put in the " For sale " section of the forum ......... $200.00 OBO ....... Mike