Spyder Garage

Default Dis used connectore in RT switch panel

Can anyone help, on my 2014 RT standard 1330 there are only 2 switches on the panel under the handlebar, the parking brake and heated grips, but inside the panel are 2 spare connectors, one with 4 wires and one with 7 wires, ready to be connected to switches for optional extras
    P1060883.JPGP1060884.JPGP1060886.JPGP1060887.JPGP1060888.JPG The connector in pics 1 & 2 with only 4 wires are the ones i'm interested in, does anyone know what this one is for? The red and black wires measure 11.55 volts when the key is on rising to 13.5volts when the engine is running. The 11.55volts remains after key is turned off until display screen goes off, the other 2 measure nothing. This would be convenient to connect to an accessory I'm fitting but I'm worried that it could damage somthing as it only reads 11.55 volts when the battery reads 12.5volts. Is this the connector for the suspension pump on other models or is it the other 7 wire connector. The accessory works when connected briefly to the red and black wires of the 4 pin connector, I only require 1.5 amps maximum.
    The wiring diagram I have is so poor it tells me nothing. I suppose I could pull the fuses one at a time to see which circuit it's on but that a lot of work if someone knows the answer.
    Thanks for any input.

Alex
    2014 RT Std
    Floor and Highway Boards
    50$ GPS connected to oem loom
    Trunk & Frunk Liners and lights
    Frunk and dashboard power outlets
    Front supension LEDS
    Cup holders
    Glovebox light
    Turn signal LEDs in mirrors
    12 volt coffee maker
    Passenger hangrip muffs
    Ignition lock light
    Windscreen wiper/ baguette holder

If I wasn't so cleverI wouldn't need to be so good looking.
    2014 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

Default switches

Quote Originally Posted by agedbikeman View Post
    Can anyone help, on my 2014 RT standard 1330 there are only 2 switches on the panel under the handlebar, the parking brake and heated grips, but inside the panel are 2 spare connectors, one with 4 wires and one with 7 wires, ready to be connected to switches for optional extras
    P1060883.JPGP1060884.JPGP1060886.JPGP1060887.JPGP1060888.JPG The connector in pics 1 & 2 with only 4 wires are the ones i'm interested in, does anyone know what this one is for? The red and black wires measure 11.55 volts when the key is on rising to 13.5volts when the engine is running. The 11.55volts remains after key is turned off until display screen goes off, the other 2 measure nothing. This would be convenient to connect to an accessory I'm fitting but I'm worried that it could damage somthing as it only reads 11.55 volts when the battery reads 12.5volts. Is this the connector for the suspension pump on other models or is it the other 7 wire connector. The accessory works when connected briefly to the red and black wires of the 4 pin connector, I only require 1.5 amps maximum.
    The wiring diagram I have is so poor it tells me nothing. I suppose I could pull the fuses one at a time to see which circuit it's on but that a lot of work if someone knows the answer.
    Thanks for any input.

Alex
    Hi, from left to right the switches should be:
    Brake, Grip heater, Rear shock adjust, Fog light.
    Ron