Spyder Garage

Default Let's Get Organized

Anyone interested in the organization of the Central Indiana SpYder RYders please contact us as we are forming meeting dates, locations, rides etc. Making arrangements with dealerships and other businesses interested in promoting the growing SpYder population. Will discuss the next 2 big events, SpyderFest 2017 &
    Can-Am Spyder 10th Anniversary Homecoming.
    We've seen a lot of posts from you guys around central Indiana so let's get together and talk!

SpYder Myke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2021 RTL Chalk 2021 F3T White

Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have always thought Columbus would be a great location for a rally with the awesome twisties around Nashville and Bloomington and the awesome architecture we have herein town. If we could get Cummins and the new Mayor on board........

Spyder Garage

I'm game. NE Indy.

My wife and I are going to both Spyderfest and the 10th Anniversary in Quebec. I'm also leaving Sunday morning for Spyders on the Bayou in Houma, LA.

My baby rides a 2016 intense red F3 Limited and I ride a 2016 pearl white F3 Limited.
    Last edited by Copperman; 03-16-2017 at 09:57 PM.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Count me in.
    Ann Love - Bloomington

I am planning to attend Spyderfest and the homecoming this year plus a couple of other Spyder events.

I inquired with Spyder Ryders of America about an INdiana chapter a few weeks ago. 5 members needed to start a chapter if there is an interest among this group.
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Default tag !

I will await news and time line ! leave a message will check back with you ! I know of a few around me that would most likely love the ride ! we have spoken about going too little Nashville and brown county ride a few weeks ago ! a huge meet -up will be the " coating on the pie " icing on the cake ---

Spyder Garage

Default Sure...let's give it a try.

I'd be happy to support this effort. It's been a long time coming.

Richard
    NW Indianapolis

I'll also be at Spyderfest this year.
    F3S Steel Black Metallic
    Former owner of '12 RT-S SE-5 and '09 GS SM5

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up It's about time!!

This has been kicked around for several years. Would be great if we could finally get something formally set up in IN.

Tom in NW Indy.
    My new ride is a 2017 F3-L: BRP drivers backrest, F4 21" tinted shield w/vent, Lamonster fog lights, TRCLED cyclops light, red/black carbon fiber tank protector and dash kit from Wrap-My-Spyder, FOBO tire pressure monitors and more farkles to come.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm in. Not making the big trips this year but I would be interested in local rides/get together. Like Tom said, this has been attempted for almost 10 years and participation was slim to none. lots more riders now so hopefully it will take off.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Keep us posted, I know a bunch of good routes.

john

Spyder Garage

Default club

so you all get your wish
    go to facebook---- usspyderryders/brickyard chapter
    paul

Spyder Garage

Default Central Indiana US Spyder Ryders Chapter

I had ask for some of you fine folks to get together and talk, and that's what you did. We are proud to announce the formation of the Central Indiana Brickyard Chapter. The 25th Chapter to the US Spyder Ryder's organization. We are currently in the planning and development stages but you asked for it so let's make it the best chapter they have. You will see more, much more, information soon. For now, feel free to visit the Facebook page and join there until full membership is available. Our goal is to have some sort of representation available for Spyderfest 2017 in Springfield.
    I want to give a BIG shoutout to you guys who will be spearheading this Chapter rollout and ask that all of you Indiana Spyder Ryders hit the "Bricks" and get rolling with us.
    See you on Facebook for now...THX

Quote Originally Posted by CanAmFam View Post
    Anyone interested in the organization of the Central Indiana SpYder RYders please contact us as we are forming meeting dates, locations, rides etc. Making arrangements with dealerships and other businesses interested in promoting the growing SpYder population. Will discuss the next 2 big events, SpyderFest 2017 &
    Can-Am Spyder 10th Anniversary Homecoming.
    We've seen a lot of posts from you guys around central Indiana so let's get together and talk!

SpYder Myke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk