Spyder Garage

Default Minutes from Feb. 25

Minutes for February 25, 2017

BELINDA THORPE EDWARDS·SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2017

Meeting at Wrought Iron Grill, Owosso. Thank you Jen Fredell for making the arrangements. Lovely place.
    In attendance: Gerry Fischer, Cindy and Jerry Garcia, Steve and Belinda Edwards, Linda and Fred Chesney , Sandy and Dave Ballert, Terry and Donna Geer , Andy Schweitzer, Jen and Tom Fredell, Tom and Judy Thompson, Clark and Eileen Hedley, Shelly and Dwaine Blackburn
    Jerry Garcia brought up a poker run at Nord Ride for our May meeting which will be the 3rd Saturday, May 20. Food, drinks, and prizes. Exit #126 off I-75, go East on Mt. Morris Road about 1/8 mile to Enterprise Parkway, go south on Enterprise another 1/8 mile to Nord Ride Motorsports. Nord Ride is on the right and sits next to the Freeway. Everyone voted for us to attend this as our May meeting.
    And the Patch Winner is (drum roll) not one that we voted on. Short story...The winner, colorful one of MI, would be at least 6 inches and more expensive. The runner up in black and gold was our choice until we had a new design that everyone attending preferred. We voted as a majority were in attendance and it was unanimous. Steve will be asking how many need to be ordered this week. He will include pricing and any other needed info.
    If you have not sent Belinda a picture for the photo album, please do so immediately. Deadline is March 10. If I don’t get your picture, I just might snag one from your facebook page (*hehehehe)
    Next meeting is March 25th. Jerry and Cindy Garcia have a great day planned. Be at the Tim Hortons in Frankenmuth by 10:30 Jerry will send address and more information soon. Weather permitting, we will ride or if not, we will go in our cars...
    Future rides: March 22-25 Spyders on the Bayou; April 26-30 Spyder Fest in MO ; June 2-4th BRP Homecoming in Montreal; June 17 Ohio Spyder Ride, If you want to attend any of these let us know as we will have groups riding together. Anyone interested in the Deadwood, SD ride, July 11-16....Steve wants to go if anyone else will go.
    1st Anniversary ride is tentativly scheduled for August 2-4. We discussed the Tunnel of Trees area. Checking on hotels, restaurants, events, etc. Tentatively planning to get together Friday night, check in; ride Saturday, dinner Saturday night, ride Sunday, and checkout on Monday. We realize some may have to leave Sunday afternoon.
    Any volunteers for planning the April meeting place and ride?
    +Delicious Lunch was had by all.

2014 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - Pearl White
    2010 Can Am Spyder RT - Full Moon

Spyder Garage

Default July SD Ride

Hi - I just replied to Belinda about the August ride in Michigan. I would be interested in going to Deadwood Sd in July. Please let me know if there is still interest in this. I have done a lot of touring via motorcycle in my pre-Spyder life.