Spyder Garage

Default Lightting suggestions

I have a 2015 f3s black and chrome and would like to add extra lighting. I plan on using Lamonsters fog light and ring combo kit ( everything that I have ordered from them has been great quality and costumer service is second to none). Would you recommend the BRP Signature light or the Tricled Cyclops? I don't drive after dark very often so these lights are for daytime safety (defensive) driving. Thanks for any input.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I love the stuff from TricLEDs, but BRP's signature light looks perfect on the F-3...
    To aide in being seen: add some LED lighting to your A-arms.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    I love the stuff from TricLEDs, but BRP's signature light looks perfect on the F-3...
    To aide in being seen: add some LED lighting to your A-arms.
    X2 on the Can Am Signature Light. Just had it installed. Looks flawless and lights up the road pretty effectively.
    UCLA F3S (Russ): ('16 F3S SE6 Special Series "The Batpod") - DJ PC V, K&N AF, RLS Punisher Custom Exhaust, 7Jurock 27" Windshield, Corbin Dual Tour Saddle, Shad Rack/Bags, Bajaron Swaybar, BRP Signature Light, Lamonster "Parts Suite" (LED Fog/Headlights, GPS Mount/Garmin Zumo 660LM, RIP Boards, IPS Caps, Foam Grips), Can Am 2-Up Rear Shock; ('16 RT-S SE6 "Gipsy Danger") ​- BRP Adjustable Backrest, Bajaron Swaybar, Magic Mirror Mounts, Lamonster Dual Power Plate w/Large X-Grip

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the input Bob, the A-arm lights do look great! It was your recent post UCLA, that got me to take a second look at the BRP Signature light. I really like the way it looks on your F3.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum View Post
    Thanks for the input Bob, the A-arm lights do look great! It was your recent post UCLA, that got me to take a second look at the BRP Signature light. I really like the way it looks on your F3.

Thanks, brother! I'm really happy with how it turned out, as well...really clean install and doesn't disrupt the lines of the bike.
    UCLA F3S (Russ): ('16 F3S SE6 Special Series "The Batpod") - DJ PC V, K&N AF, RLS Punisher Custom Exhaust, 7Jurock 27" Windshield, Corbin Dual Tour Saddle, Shad Rack/Bags, Bajaron Swaybar, BRP Signature Light, Lamonster "Parts Suite" (LED Fog/Headlights, GPS Mount/Garmin Zumo 660LM, RIP Boards, IPS Caps, Foam Grips), Can Am 2-Up Rear Shock; ('16 RT-S SE6 "Gipsy Danger") ​- BRP Adjustable Backrest, Bajaron Swaybar, Magic Mirror Mounts, Lamonster Dual Power Plate w/Large X-Grip

Spyder Garage

Default I know I will probably get a lot of hate and discontent for this .... But .....

I added these to the F3 ...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are amazingly bright, small (1.56"), low powered and will fit almost anywhere.

Most importantly, they are bright !!! You can really see them coming down the road. They put out a tightly focused beam unlike the fog's on my F6b which scatter light every direction.

And if that isn't enough, they are really cheap.

What more could you ask for ????
    Attached Images Attached Images

2013 F6B
    2016 F3 Ltd
    2016 F3 LTD , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

How 'bout a picture of the road in front of your bike with and without the lights. Show the pattern they cast down the road.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk