SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Default Showing respect and gratitude to all the women that Ryde

We have been blessed with ryding and making products for the Spyders since 2011. We have met hundreds of you good folks and are proud of the friendships we have made along the way. Seeing so many women ryding (as lead ryder or passenger) is inspiring, and they make the Spyder-Journey more enjoyable.
    My wife of 2 decades asked me to help her design a T-shirt for women ryders. I wish I could take credit for it, but when she started listing the qualities of the women we have met in the spyder community we decided that art work was not needed. All we had to do was make a design that tells the truth. You women ryders are truly “strong, passionate, and intelligent”. See attached image of the shirt.

We are currently printing a batch of these shirts for the Spyders-On-The-Bayou Rally on March 23rd. If you like the shirt and believe in what it says about women ryders, then you can pre-order a shirt now before we run out of stock.

Our price is $17 with free shipping. The shirts are:

Hanes brand 100% cotton with V-neck

Women style with short sleeve

Colors: Aqua blue, Pink, and Navy Blue.
    The ink is Silver-glitter in color.

We are proud to print our own shirts right here in the USA.

We will ship in about 2 ½ weeks If you pre-order at http://www.providence-spyder-accessories.com/

Don't forget...when you purchase clothing from us in 2017, you get a coupon code for 5% off all your future purchases (even sale items and Black Friday sales). This coupon code is valid forever!

Attached Images Attached Images