Threaded View

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default 2012 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM5

2012 Can-Am Spyder -- $14,500 o best offer!
    Mileage: 20,450
    Color: Pure Magnesium Metallic
    ALWAYS GARAGED! NEVER BEEN PARKED OUTSIDE -- EVER!
    Properly maintained through dealership with all service records available for review.

NO MODIFICATIONS - EVERYTHING IS FACTORY OEM
    2012_Can-Am_Spyder_0010.jpg2012_Can-Am_Spyder_0020.jpg2012_Can-Am_Spyder_0030.jpg2012_Can-Am_Spyder_0040.jpg2012_Can-Am_Spyder_0050.jpg

All associated equipment, i.e. cover, rain suit, storage bag inserts, manuals, helmets, SENA headset, etc. are included. These items ARE NOT reflected in the original MSRP or NADA guidebook, but will be included in the sale. Most items NEVER USED. For example, rain suit or full cover have NEVER been used. I kept garaged and I am not a foul weather rider so no need.

it includes a TomTom Rider GPS which integrates with the helmet and your cellphone.

I am providing photos of the Spyder including NADA price guide info, etc. Price guide does not take into account dealer delivery & prep, transportation, etc. that are associated with buying any new vehicle in Greater Columbus, Ohio area which will add between $1500 to $2000 to purchase price so in comparing prices against a new motorcycle, please take that into consideration if doing price comparisons. TAXES EXTRA!

YOU MUST BE A LICENSED DRIVER WITH A MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT TO OPERATE THIS VEHICLE! IF YOU WILL ONLY DRIVE A 3-WHEEL MOTORCYCLE, AND CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE, THE REQUIREMENTS ARE PASSING A WRITTEN TEST. THERE IS NOW A ROAD TEST FOR 3-WHEEL MOTORCYCLE LICENSE ONLY! IF YOU HAVE A MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT FOR 2-WHEEL MOTORCYCLE, YOU ARE COVERED ALREADY. Please read the post written further down that explains the Ohio laws further.

The test for 3-wheeled vehicles can be found on page VI: http://www.publicsafety.ohio.gov/links/mop0001.pdf

I would be happy to provide additional photos, service and maintenance records, etc. upon request OR ANSWER any questions you might have about this GREAT motorcycle.
    Last edited by Knarfoh; 05-09-2017 at 12:42 AM.