Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Any word from ur dealer?
    2012 RTL 14 RTS , Pearl White @ Pearl White

Spyder Garage

This was originally a 2017 post.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Lol thanks!!
    2012 RTL 14 RTS , Pearl White @ Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by davev1pa View Post
    Any word from ur dealer?
    Little should get back soon & better details will post as I know.

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by davev1pa View Post
    Just got in with check engine light 2012 RT 3400 miles Code P1171 ( #1 lean) Ill check vacuum hose and run seafoam..I've only driven a 100 miles since I got it last week and it was running a lot different until tonight. Like a small miss at low rpm..fine on the highway but ...engine light is annoying. Should i just disconnect the neg battery post to clear once i check over everything?
    The 2012s had throttle body problems but I don't know if that would cause the lean error. Have a dealer check your VIN with BRP to see if the TB was replaced on your RT. BRP will have record if it was.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

I just changed my wifes oil in her 2012 RT now its pushing a P2279 and P0106 code ... Never touched the vacuum line yet I guess its time now... wish me luck oh yea bike has almost 4k mikes on it.. thanks for your time and my first post.. take care all

Spyder Garage

Lines look fine but im gonna change them anyway ... no luck at the NAPA store on to Summmit racing now..

Spyder Garage

What size is the hose ? Good post and great info.

Spyder Garage

They are the original equipment. the front one was cracked in 2 places the rear seems to be fine. I found some new 3mm ID high temp ones from summit racing. the only hitch is I had to purchase 10 feet of hose.. so if any one needs some just shoot me your address and Ill put some in the mail for ya. I have some pictures but Im not sure if I can post them since I'm a new member... hopefully this fixes the issue and she can get back to riding and I can go fishing...lol

take care all

Don L

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dlaport1 View Post
    ..... I have some pictures but Im not sure if I can post them since I'm a new member... ....

Don L
    Once your username turns blue & you've made your first post, you should be good to go with posting pics!

Your best & most helpful to potential readers option for doing this is by using the 'Manage Attachments' link that's down below the text block & its options in the 'Reply to Thread' or 'Go Advanced' screens & uploading them so the platform can manage them & show them as attachments.

The other/less helpful option is to hit the third button from the right in the bar above the text field in 'Quick Reply' or 'Post Reply', but this method does have some drawbacks (especially for 'hosted pics' that may not always show &/or can be held to ransom! ) and won't necessarily let your potential viewers see the image as a thumbnail &/or readily scroll thru the images once (or possibly even IF!) they are displayed in your post.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thanks ��

Spyder Garage

Ok guys, I got the bike back running with the new vacuum lines and she runs great. New problem is the drivers side mirror will not stay on I think the top slotted mount is broken because it will not hook on the stud and then clip on the other 2... What am I looking at manic mirrors ? what is the fix for this..

Spyder Garage

Sounds like you haven't got Magic Mirror Mounts on that RT, which means it's past time to get them!! Lamonster Garage has them.

They are magnets that replace the pins, & little metal plates that replace the clips & placcy slotted mount/hook thing that has almost certainly broken on your floppy mirror. Easy 15min install, just don't pull the magnets off the roll to play with them until you're ready to install them, and even then, push ONE off the roll, put the roll well clear, & fit that one to the Spyder before moving on to the next! The magnets are Very STRONG (it's very easy to draw blood if skin &/or fingers get between two of them clacking together) and they are also fairly fragile due to the metal used to make them that strong magnetically, so playing with them & letting them clack &/or jump together is not a great idea - if they break, they're useless as mirror mounts!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dlaport1 View Post
    Ok guys, I got the bike back running with the new vacuum lines and she runs great. New problem is the drivers side mirror will not stay on I think the top slotted mount is broken because it will not hook on the stud and then clip on the other 2... What am I looking at manic mirrors ? what is the fix for this..
    As Peter says, Magic Mirrors is your answer. Don't waste money and time replacing the OEM bits.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)