Thread: "Green Manual?"

Spyder Garage

Default "Green Manual?"

OK I need some help here, Please? 1)Is this more than an owners manual? 2) On what site/web page would I be looking for this? 3) Is it model specific, RT ES GS whatever? In looking & checking out maintenance videos on here I find they are very good, But, I can't carry my lap top around with me and find specific things I want to check,repair, replace or whatever. Could somebody give me the specific web page or site to order one of these? Please? Cost is not a problem, just finding one for sale seems to be the biggest issue. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Default Let's see....

The green manual is a full shop manual like the ones the mechanics might use in a dealership shop. It will tell you all you need to know. It is model specific and available in many places. I got mine on Ebay but you can go to amazon or to their site directly...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Manuals

They are more than the owners manual. It is a PDF searchable copy and they are specific to years and models. It is a copy of the whole BRP factory shop manual, plus the owners manual, trailer manual for the year purchased and the accessory book for that year (mine is a total of 1,197 pages). http://www.green-manuals.com/motorcycles/can-am.htm

I use this to work on and perform maintenance on our 2015 RT-S. I print the selected areas I need and am not afraid to grease, fold or otherwise damage a very spendy factory manual.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I got mine on EBAY...
    They are year and model specific, and are pretty easy to use.
    It's a full-on shop manual.

EDIT: Here;s a link to just one of them; it should give you an idea of what to look for:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Can-Am-...ZUnXKh&vxp=mtr
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 02-06-2017 at 12:08 PM.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Tomline, the manuals mentioned here are downloaded. I guess you could print one out but at 1,000 + pages that may be expensive.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tomline View Post
    OK I need some help here, Please? 1)Is this more than an owners manual? 2) On what site/web page would I be looking for this? 3) Is it model specific, RT ES GS whatever? In looking & checking out maintenance videos on here I find they are very good, But, I can't carry my lap top around with me and find specific things I want to check,repair, replace or whatever. Could somebody give me the specific web page or site to order one of these? Please? Cost is not a problem, just finding one for sale seems to be the biggest issue. Thanks
    Go to BRPManuals.com.I bought mine for 2014RT. Includes shop manual, Owners Manual.
    2014 RTSS , Cogna/ black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by joebryanjr View Post
    Go to BRPManuals.com.I bought mine for 2014RT. Includes shop manual, Owners Manual.
    This is the one I use and it has been very helpful. Either this or the Green manual will give you what you need.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

I purchased one of the Green Manuals for my 2015 RT Limited. The disc they sent me was for the 2010-2011 RT.

I have tried contacting them through eBay but no response for the past 10 days so now eBay is getting involved.

Poor customer service on Green Manual's part.
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Got One

I have shop manuals for all of my motorized equipment. I use them to determine if I have the tools, and mechanical abilility to perform the work. I read what is required and make the decision to perform the work or leave it to a trained professional. The manuals have saved me from showing up at the shop with an incomplete attempt at repair more than once . As Far as Green Manuals, I have one for my 2015 RT. It is very comprehensive. I refer to it often.