Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

SORRY WE MISSED EACH OTHER IN DC. WE'LL HAVE TO TRY FOR NEXT YEAR
    Caution:When you argue with an idiot,You have to lower your standards and then you get beat by their experience

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default ride

I would like to ride with other riders if possible in the williamsburg area. If any one is interested please place a post I will meet up at anytime on the weekends if you are available.

Spyder Garage

Default Group Ride

I would participate in a group Spyder showing for any good event or just a ride.
    Mike
    Dumfries VA
    SPYDER PREMIER EDITION #3346 withCorbin SaddleHeli Mod Riser

Spyder Garage

Default Let's get together

HotMike, I live in Stafford and work at Quantico, so you may have seen me riding a red Spyder with black and red corbin seats. Just let me know when and it's a meet.ken - aka - bandwagon

Quote Originally Posted by HotMike View Post
    I would participate in a group Spyder showing for any good event or just a ride.
    Mike
    Dumfries VA
    SPYDER PREMIER EDITION #3346 withCorbin SaddleHeli Mod Riser

Spyder Garage

Bandwagon & HotMike I am in Woodbridge. I have put on close to 3000 miles in about 28 days.

Always looking to ride. PM me for any weekend outings.
    J

Mods -
    TBR Dual polished, Juice Box, Robobracket/MadStad wind shield, Kuraykan ISO grips, Throttle Boss, and Kewl-Metal Helmet lock ends, Kewl-Metal Mirror extensions, Evoluzione Power Bus & Sway Bar, Green perfromance filter, wrapped pipes, Spyder Passenger bag, Full Gerbing heated/armored suit, Gerbing gloves and insoles, Ball bearings in the bars, pigtail for heated gear, spring for trunk.

Spyder Garage

Default I've been off the site for a while

I will be in contact, got to put the spyder in the shop for 6000 mile check up. I will have it back next week and will be ready to ride. ken

Quote Originally Posted by jsmiley View Post
    Bandwagon & HotMike I am in Woodbridge. I have put on close to 3000 miles in about 28 days.

Always looking to ride. PM me for any weekend outings.

Spyder Garage

Yeah, mine is in the shop too. Steering issues, DPS being replaced. I posted elsewheres on it. I am bummed out. I literally drove my car 1 time in 28 days and that was to pick my dog up.

I really, really hope to get it back this week and also have my Gerbing gear and robobrackets and shield delivered. I ordered the armored pants and heated gloves and insoles to go with it. All ready had a vest and love it. Getting ready for the cold!!
    J

Mods -
    TBR Dual polished, Juice Box, Robobracket/MadStad wind shield, Kuraykan ISO grips, Throttle Boss, and Kewl-Metal Helmet lock ends, Kewl-Metal Mirror extensions, Evoluzione Power Bus & Sway Bar, Green perfromance filter, wrapped pipes, Spyder Passenger bag, Full Gerbing heated/armored suit, Gerbing gloves and insoles, Ball bearings in the bars, pigtail for heated gear, spring for trunk.