Okay, Belinda has redone the poll for what patch designs that we all came up with. I think that she said we would poll till till February 15th, then take the two with the most votes, and close the poll. Please only vote for two.
We will then start looking and comparing prices of someone to digitize the graphics and make the patches. Jerry knows of some, and I have inquired with one already, and will check with others once we decide on which design.
Then at the next meeting we can go over the winners, and discuss who we talked to, prices for digitizing and prices of the patches and the minimum quantity that they require to embroider. Once we find an outfit to digitize and make them, we can find out what the digitizing of the designs cost, then ALL members can throw in a few bucks and send to the person in charge of dealing with the embroidery outfit. Once they do their digitizing and we pay them for that, we can get that file from them (so we will always have it), then we can all pay for the patches that we want.
When you go to do the poll on our FaceBook page, there may be one or two designs that the wording is different. ALL our patches will have Spyder Lovers of Michigan, so don't be confused.
Did I do okay in explaining the process to get these patches? If not call or write to me or Belinda.
Come on warm weather.
I got me a drone, so once I get used to it, I may get some good videos of some rides.