Spyder Garage

Cool February 25 Meet and Greet by Belinda

Meeting Feb 25 11:30 to 1:30
    pin

Show Map

Wrought Iron Grill317 S Elm St, Ste 201, Owosso, Michigan 48867

We need a count by Saturday Feb 11.

Patch Poll closes on Wednesday. vote on the home page. Spyder Lovers of Michigan.

Send me your mugshot or give me permission to use your profile picture for our class/group picture.
    Thanks,
    Belinda
    2014 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - Pearl White
    2010 Can Am Spyder RT - Full Moon

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Maybe

Sorry, but I'm a definite maybe. Can't find the poll etc.
    Hopefully things will work out and I'll see you there.
    ~Sandee~

~Sandee~
    2016 RT-L (Purchased used in February 2018)
    RT Dash Mount (from JT's Spyder Store)
    Kuryakin Trident Highway Pegs
    Hopnel Pouch
    Magic Mirrors
    Spyderpops Foam Handgrips
    Iron Butt #35273
    Girls on Spyders #2779

Spyder Garage

Sandee,
    The poll is on our Facebook Page. Spyder Lovers of Michigan. Vote on only your two favorite ones. Hope to see you this month. https://www.facebook.com/groups/172835223123558/
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by sandeejs View Post
    Sorry, but I'm a definite maybe. Can't find the poll etc.
    Hopefully things will work out and I'll see you there.
    ~Sandee~

Spyder Garage

Default Steve and Belinda

Sorry but we can't make it on the 25th of February.
    I hope you have a good turn out and a productive meeting.
    Thank you for doing this.
    Devon "Devl" Tasior

Spyder Garage

Default 2/25/17 meeting

Should be in Houston by then, next time

Al
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Well, looks like the front and back of our current T-Shirts, will also become a patch. As far as I know, Jerry and I are checking on places to have them done. Anyone else know of embroiderers, let us know.

Spyder Garage

Brief agenda for Saturday: Feb 25. Wrought Iron Grill. Owosso
    Thank you Jen Fredell for making the arrangements.
    PLEASE keep chatter to a minimum so everyone can hear the business at hand.
    --Garry Habner..improving very slowly. Surgery more complicated than was thought to be accdg to MRI.
    --People joining FB page. Several joined that have never come to a meeting; some asking to join with no evidence of owning a spyder, ...If someone you know wants to join, shoot me a message so I will recognize the name and approve.
    --Patch.. Steve and Jerry. Top winners: *1.Colorful map of Michigan with Spyder seen on back of t-shirt.
    *2. Black and gold with Michigan map on front of t-shirt
    *3. Cost of digitizing and how many patches. How to pay for the digitizing..... decide on digitizer and put in order.
    Everyone pay for their own patch.
    --RIDES:
    March 25th is next meeting but some are going to Spyders on the Bayou.... Want to move meeting to March 18th?
    --End of April is the Spyderfest in MO. Want to move meeting to April 18th?
    --Interest in Fathers Day weekend Zanesville, OH Spyder Ride?
    --Anyone interested in ride to SD Deadwood 3-Wheeler Rally? July 11-16.
    --1st Anniversary Group Ride...Weekend gathering. Looking at calendar spyder events looks like August 4-7 or 11-14 are the best dates available. Checking into the Tunnel of Trees ride near Petoskoy & set itinerary around there. . Idea: arrive & check-in on Friday night... Ride on Saturday and Sunday. Group dinner/banquet on Saturday night. . Checkout Sunday or Monday. Will get list of hotels and see what is involved in getting a group rate. Keep ride for just our members and families (whatever they ride)? Open up to other Michiganders on whatever they ride?

Anything else to add? Let me know asap...Busy week ahead

Spyder Garage

Default Meeting Minutes for February 25, 2017

Minutes for February 25, 2017

BELINDA THORPE EDWARDS·SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2017

Meeting at Wrought Iron Grill, Owosso. Thank you Jen Fredell for making the arrangements. Lovely place.
    In attendance: Gerry Fischer, Cindy and Jerry Garcia, Steve and Belinda Edwards, Linda and Fred Chesney , Sandy and Dave Ballert, Terry and Donna Geer , Andy Schweitzer, Jen and Tom Fredell, Tom and Judy Thompson, Clark and Eileen Hedley, Shelly and Dwaine Blackburn
    Jerry Garcia brought up a poker run at Nord Ride for our May meeting which will be the 3rd Saturday, May 20. Food, drinks, and prizes. Exit #126 off I-75, go East on Mt. Morris Road about 1/8 mile to Enterprise Parkway, go south on Enterprise another 1/8 mile to Nord Ride Motorsports. Nord Ride is on the right and sits next to the Freeway. Everyone voted for us to attend this as our May meeting.
    And the Patch Winner is (drum roll) not one that we voted on. Short story...The winner, colorful one of MI, would be at least 6 inches and more expensive. The runner up in black and gold was our choice until we had a new design that everyone attending preferred. We voted as a majority were in attendance and it was unanimous. Steve will be asking how many need to be ordered this week. He will include pricing and any other needed info.
    If you have not sent Belinda a picture for the photo album, please do so immediately. Deadline is March 10. If I don’t get your picture, I just might snag one from your facebook page (*hehehehe)
    Next meeting is March 25th. Jerry and Cindy Garcia have a great day planned. Be at the Tim Hortons in Frankenmuth by 10:30 Jerry will send address and more information soon. Weather permitting, we will ride or if not, we will go in our cars...
    Future rides: March 22-25 Spyders on the Bayou; April 26-30 Spyder Fest in MO ; June 2-4th BRP Homecoming in Montreal; June 17 Ohio Spyder Ride, If you want to attend any of these let us know as we will have groups riding together. Anyone interested in the Deadwood, SD ride, July 11-16....Steve wants to go if anyone else will go.
    1st Anniversary ride is tentativly scheduled for August 2-4. We discussed the Tunnel of Trees area. Checking on hotels, restaurants, events, etc. Tentatively planning to get together Friday night, check in; ride Saturday, dinner Saturday night, ride Sunday, and checkout on Monday. We realize some may have to leave Sunday afternoon.
    Any volunteers for planning the April meeting place and ride?
    +Delicious Lunch was had by all.

Minutes for February 25, 2017

BELINDA THORPE EDWARDS·SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2017

Meeting at Wrought Iron Grill, Owosso. Thank you Jen Fredell for making the arrangements. Lovely place.
    In attendance: Gerry Fischer, Cindy and Jerry Garcia, Steve and Belinda Edwards, Linda and Fred Chesney , Sandy and Dave Ballert, Terry and Donna Geer , Andy Schweitzer, Jen and Tom Fredell, Tom and Judy Thompson, Clark and Eileen Hedley, Shelly and Dwaine Blackburn
    Jerry Garcia brought up a poker run at Nord Ride for our May meeting which will be the 3rd Saturday, May 20. Food, drinks, and prizes. Exit #126 off I-75, go East on Mt. Morris Road about 1/8 mile to Enterprise Parkway, go south on Enterprise another 1/8 mile to Nord Ride Motorsports. Nord Ride is on the right and sits next to the Freeway. Everyone voted for us to attend this as our May meeting.
    And the Patch Winner is (drum roll) not one that we voted on. Short story...The winner, colorful one of MI, would be at least 6 inches and more expensive. The runner up in black and gold was our choice until we had a new design that everyone attending preferred. We voted as a majority were in attendance and it was unanimous. Steve will be asking how many need to be ordered this week. He will include pricing and any other needed info.
    If you have not sent Belinda a picture for the photo album, please do so immediately. Deadline is March 10. If I don’t get your picture, I just might snag one from your facebook page (*hehehehe)
    Next meeting is March 25th. Jerry and Cindy Garcia have a great day planned. Be at the Tim Hortons in Frankenmuth by 10:30 Jerry will send address and more information soon. Weather permitting, we will ride or if not, we will go in our cars...
    Future rides: March 22-25 Spyders on the Bayou; April 26-30 Spyder Fest in MO ; June 2-4th BRP Homecoming in Montreal; June 17 Ohio Spyder Ride, If you want to attend any of these let us know as we will have groups riding together. Anyone interested in the Deadwood, SD ride, July 11-16....Steve wants to go if anyone else will go.
    1st Anniversary ride is tentativly scheduled for August 2-4. We discussed the Tunnel of Trees area. Checking on hotels, restaurants, events, etc. Tentatively planning to get together Friday night, check in; ride Saturday, dinner Saturday night, ride Sunday, and checkout on Monday. We realize some may have to leave Sunday afternoon.
    Any volunteers for planning the April meeting place and ride?
    +Delicious Lunch was had by all.