Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Louisville, KY riders

Are there any Can Am Spyder riding groups in or near Louisville, KY? I'm looking to ride with other Can Am riders.

Spyder Garage

Default Little checking..

There are 7 ryders listed here in louisville and 225 in KY. You can check the home page upper left for clubs and groups or check the local bike shops for open rydes.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default North Central KY

I am in North Central Kentucky, almost equally between Lexington, Louisville and Cincinnati. I have been riding through the winter so far. I'd love to join people for some riding.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by damerr01 View Post
    Are there any Can Am Spyder riding groups in or near Louisville, KY? I'm looking to ride with other Can Am riders.
    There is an active group in the Lexington area. Here is a link to our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1505910899642587/

Spyder Garage

Default where`s ya been bro ! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by damerr01 View Post
    heyyyyyyyy guy, or gal , I am just north of Louisville ky , sellersburg , area , more closer too deams lake region ! I ride a lot in clark county and scott county Washington county , sounds like a lot but it is about 3 hour drive , we usually run too Madison Indiana , very nice spot too just drive and enjoy the day , have been looking for other riders here also , will wait for your reply , then we can p.m. each other { private message , not night time } do you ride a black spyder r-t in the 2015 year range ? we passed a black r-t last summer , they pulled into the gas station we went straight ? go too see another close by

Spyder Garage

Default prospect

from the maps , you are just right across the super new bridge, with a small fee that is ! we often think of riding over the bridge and riding the river road ride , from Louisville too the Madison even too beltarra and play !

Spyder Garage

Default Louisville Ky. Rider here

I live here in Louisvile. Valley Station. We do a lot of riding on Sundays all over Ky Prefer back roads, Like the sights Give me a call 502-640-5315

Spyder Garage

Default sunday ride ?

it was not a bad day for a trip around the area , I think in the high 40`s , wasn`t sure if you folks were able too get out and do a spin , or not ...

Spyder Garage

Default A Few Miles

I was able to get out Saturday. I think the highest temp I saw was 37. Other than wearing the wrong pants (my knees were a little cool), it was a decent ride. I met a non-riding buddy for lunch in Frankfort.

Today, I rode the backroads to Florence for a trip to PlanetFitness. I saw 58 degrees before the clouds rolled in. It looks like there may be several good days next week. If anyone is planning an outing, post it here. Thanks

Mark

Spyder Garage

Default Louisville Ryders

Glad to see some Louisville Spyder activity! My husband and I jumped back in back into 3-wheel ownership back in October. (We owned a Goldwing trike about 10 years ago.) And I for one am not afraid of a little cold weather ryding. I was out Saturday as well for a little run down to Elk Creek to Finchville to Simpsonville and back home. We would love to meet some fellow ryders for some local rydes. And of course, Youngers, that could include the "sunny side."

Spyder Garage

Good Day

Live just north of Louisville, Trimble county area.
    We mostly ride single, would like to meet some other riders in the area.
    Don't like riding during the salt season, will wait until it's over.

2015 Red Pearl RT-S
    EXO2 heated Vest/Gloves
    BAJARONS sway bar
    TricLEDS side markers
    Xenon Depot LED Head & Fog Lights\
    Missing Belt Guard
    Bump Skid
    M2 Shocks front/rear
    Russel Day Long heated seat

Spyder Garage

Cool This weekend

Hello again Louisville area ryders,
    Sounds like we're coming up on a beautiful weekend temperature wise. Would anyone like to get together maybe Sunday for some meet and greet, maybe food, and best of all, some Spyder riding?

Spyder Garage

Default sounds interesting

Quote Originally Posted by janeellen41 View Post
    Hello again Louisville area ryders,
    Sounds like we're coming up on a beautiful weekend temperature wise. Would anyone like to get together maybe Sunday for some meet and greet, maybe food, and best of all, some Spyder riding?
    checking the weather , { 1 second ... phone app .. } looks like very close too 70 degrees , 812 - seven eight six - 113 five - text away ! lets see what sort of ride might be able too gather ...

Spyder Garage

Default text

I guess we better make sure we all can accept or send text message I suppose , 5 a.m. phone call might not be a good thing ! send a test text with my number 1 post up . will reply as soon as I see it { Saturday , what mine looks like , work in the wifes folks garage around 9 too when ever , will glance at phone off and on , later that day , visit with family around 12 I guess , and poker afternoon / night will try too stay in touch , if it seems long ---- I might be WINNING
    Last edited by youngers; 02-18-2017 at 07:03 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default text

a footer note : in the text use this --- a test text , spyder rider , Louisville area

Spyder Garage

Cool WOW! WHAT A RIDE!

Hey guys,
    What a great day it was to meet all of you and to get out and RYDE!!! We need to do it again real soon. Anyone in the Louisville area is more than welcome - the more, the merrier! Keep a watch on this thread.

Spyder Garage

Default hope the ride was

hello janellen 41 , and hello klinton was a good day , although we should have started in southern Indiana where the sun must have been shining all day long ! had a great 4 or 5 hour ride with you folks ! 00000IMG_00000_BURST20170219143106_COVER.jpgIMG_20170219_143046.jpg { and too think we have passed on the road before , just did not know it at the time hahahaha .... rough river ? or east side of Louisville next ?

Spyder Garage

Cool Ready for a Chilly Ryde?

Well, us working stiffs have been missing out on all of this gorgeous riding weather this week. Gonna get a little nippier this weekend. But i'm game if you all are!

Spyder Garage

Default 2 / 26

whoooooowww ! man frost on the pumpkins ....... now next Saturday and Sunday , as far as extended forecast goes , Saturday in the low 60`s and sunday in the middle 60`s with sun and wind ! sounds like the better days too do another ride ! Saturday I am guessing ! give the working stiffs <------ time too straighten back out { the 3/4 and 3/5 date lines }
    Last edited by youngers; 02-26-2017 at 07:50 AM. Reason: dates

Spyder Garage

Default weather louisville ky

3 /4 Saturday --- low 60`s sunny ----> 3 / 5 sunday high 68 near 70 degrees partial cloudy ! wheels balanced , and ready for another good ride !
    Last edited by youngers; 02-27-2017 at 05:02 PM. Reason: dates

Spyder Garage

I expect to see all of you guys at the KY Lake Barkley Ride this year!
    2014 Black RTS SE6
    2012 Black RS - Sold 7/24/2014
    2011 Sonata LTD

Spyder Garage

Default lake bound

Quote Originally Posted by Brogers57 View Post
    I expect to see all of you guys at the KY Lake Barkley Ride this year!
    already have a room reserved !

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Louisvlle Riders

I live about 30 miles North of Bowling Green in a small town (Austin, Ky.)

Spyder Garage

Cool we're on!

We're on for Saturday, God willing and the creek don't rise. Ideas on where to go? Now tell me more about the Lake Barkley ride! 😎

Spyder Garage

Default a lot of trees down

Quote Originally Posted by janeellen41 View Post
    We're on for Saturday, God willing and the creek don't rise. Ideas on where to go? Now tell me more about the Lake Barkley ride! ��
    as of yesterday , we have quite a few trees and debris on the road ways , power had been out almost all day for Wednesday , cleaning up Thursday , and Saturday will be checking widow maker tree in my front yard , so I hope that sunday will be a better day for the ride ! { as for the Kentucky lake ride or the land between the lakes area , looking great ... looking to either trailer my or ride , but it makes better sense , too trailer , so not too be wore out for the days events that follow ! copied from the events page !
    ----------------- >Ready for another round ??? Here we go...
    https://www.facebook.com/KentuckyLakeBarkleySpyderRide/

Plans so far.

Dates Friday & Saturday October 6-7, 2017
    Murray, KY

Friday night Dinner is at "Toms Grill" @ 6:30
    For our new comers. This is our meet & greet and wind down from the travels getting there.

Saturday night Dinner (Venue TBD) will be catered from "The Cake Lady" the cost of dinner will be $12.00 per person. It will be a BYOB night so make sure you have Momma Nancys number if your going to be drinking (I will provide it for you if needed) I will (at a closer date) provide a menu sheet to pick your choices from. Please make sure you mail in to me your choices and your $$$ before the ride. I love you all but I can't afford to feed you.

Murray Hotels to choose from are as follows, I have not gotten our host hotels set up but I will do that in April after tax season if you want to wait.

Hampton Inn 270-767-2226
    HOST HOTEL Springhill Suites (its a new one) 270-917-8000 Rate 109.00
    Holiday Inn Express 270-759-4449
    Best Western 270-753-5353

More details will be posted as they are made