Spyder Garage

Default WTB Cardo Scala Q Needed for Parts

I need a Cardo Scala Q1 or Q3 for parts, just the brain (main unit). Does anyone have a dead unit laying around? Cardo does not sell spare parts, mine needs a usb circuit board. The batteries in these are not replaceable and Cardo does not offer repair service unless they are under warranty. Hoping someone has moved on to a better / different brand and has the old unit lying around. Please PM me...thanks

Still in need of a Q1 or Q3 for parts, surely someone has one of these laying around in a junk drawer… please PM me if you do. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by elkk; 02-08-2017 at 05:57 PM.
    2005 Suzuki Burgman 650AN
    2008 Can Am Spyder RS SM5
    2014 Mustang GT

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by elkk View Post
    I need a Cardo Scala Q1 Q2 or Q3 for parts. Does anyone have a dead unit laying around? The batteries in these are not replaceable and Cardo does not offer repair service unless they are under warranty. Cardo does not sell spare parts, mine needs a circuit board. Hoping someone has moved on to a better / different brand and has the old unit lying around. Please PM me...thanks

I have a set that I'm no longer using. PM me if you want.

--Allen

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by elkk View Post
    I need a Cardo Scala Q1 Q2 or Q3 for parts. Does anyone have a dead unit laying around? The batteries in these are not replaceable and Cardo does not offer repair service unless they are under warranty. Cardo does not sell spare parts, mine needs a circuit board. Hoping someone has moved on to a better / different brand and has the old unit lying around. Please PM me...thanks
    FYI

I have 2 set of these radio's and forum member Finless Bob has replaced all 4 batteries for me and has offered his service to other forum members...

I don't think he has any parts to make your type of needed repair...But he has done the batteries in these and some other brands...

larryd

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks but g9 won't help

Quote Originally Posted by machead View Post
    I have a set that I'm no longer using. PM me if you want.

--Allen
    Still in need of a Q1 or Q3 for parts, surely someone has one of these laying around in a junk drawer… please PM me if you do. Thanks
    Last edited by elkk; 02-08-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    2005 Suzuki Burgman 650AN
    2008 Can Am Spyder RS SM5
    2014 Mustang GT