Spyder Garage

Default Just what is it about those airwings...

...that everybody likes so well? BakerBuilt has them on sale. I read posts about how ryders lke them but I'm not sure why. I've never had wings on a bike and am seriously considering getting these for my RT. Let me know... sale ends tomorrow.

Ryde, eat, sleep.... repeat

2019 Spyder RT Limited Pearl White/Dark
    LaMonster drink holder with X-Grip
    LaMonster Belt Dampener
    Lamonster USB cable with extension

Variously called Stormtrooper, Pearl, and Goober by wife and various (friends?)

Spyder Garage

Default AIR WINGS

I've got the baker air wings on my RT-S, In cold weather or rainy weather you close them shut to keep the cold air and the rain off of you [ It diverts the air out around you ] and during hot weather you open them up and divert the cooler air back on your legs and body, really makes a big difference. I'm not a new Baker convert by any means, I had them on FOUR previous Goldwings, I love them because THEY WORK..
    2013 Viper Red RT S-SE5 All 48 states on a Gold Wing now I'm working on getting all on a

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by STELLING MAN View Post
    I've got the baker air wings on my RT-S, In cold weather or rainy weather you close them shut to keep the cold air and the rain off of you [ It diverts the air out around you ] and during hot weather you open them up and divert the cooler air back on your legs and body, really makes a big difference. I'm not a new Baker convert by any means, I had them on FOUR previous Goldwings, I love them because THEY WORK..

What he said.

I've had them on all three of my Spyders and wouldn't leave home without them! You'll never regret buying them.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I used them on my GoldWing, and they do a GREAT job of either pulling more air onto you, or directing it around you (Your choice! ). I haven't put them on my Spyder only because I already have the adjustable air deflectors from BRP, and they're doing at least a decent job for me.
    Air-Wings would definitely be a worthwhile addition to your bike...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

because they work!

keeps the cold air off of you. keeps the cool air on you when it's hot. best thing is when it's raining it blocks a lot of the rain.

they may look goofy but they do work!
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

they work great
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

Default BAKER BUILT AIR WINGS

Thanks to all those who commented on this post. As stated above "they work" The Air Wings are adjustable wind deflectors that direct/deflect air towards or away from rider/co-rider. In the hot weather open them up to direct the cool air in towards the rider and co-rider. In the cold and wet weather close them to deflect the cold air and rain away keeping the rider/co-rider much warmer and dryer. Find us online at www.bakerbuiltairwings.com if you have any other questions you can email us at info@bakerbuilt.com

Spyder Garage

I called and bought the air wings. All of your input is appreciated. Gonna ryde to Spyderdest and it looks to be cool. The wings will help us toasty. Or not frozen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryde, eat, sleep.... repeat

2019 Spyder RT Limited Pearl White/Dark
    LaMonster drink holder with X-Grip
    LaMonster Belt Dampener
    Lamonster USB cable with extension

Variously called Stormtrooper, Pearl, and Goober by wife and various (friends?)

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have had them on 3 of my GoldWings and on my Spyder they are great,
    if it's cold you can direct the air away from you if it's hot you can direct it on to you.

Spyder Garage

I have them and they're great for directing air flow and reducing helmet bobble. They're far better than the lowers I used to have on my last two wheeler.
    Phil

I may be old, but I got to see all the cool bands.

2011 Spyder RT-AC

Spyder Garage

They work, and are reasonably priced!
    To God Be The Glory!