Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Excited about this years riding events!

As the orders start pouring in here at Lamonster Garage it apparent that folks are getting excited about the riding season. I've bought a few things myself for our road trips and I'll be going through the bike front to rear to make sure they are ready for the road.

Looks like Joan and I will be sitting out Daytona this year but we will be going to Spyders on the Bayou in March.

At the end of April we have Spyderfest and we're pretty excited about it. Lamonster Garage will have a small tent at the Fairgrounds this year and we'll have our detailer there but all other sells and installs will be done at our shop in Nixa. It just on the other end of Springfield. We've already have a pretty good list of folks coming in for installs of our parts.

The event I'm most excited about is the Can Am Spyder Homecoming in the beginning of June. I was at the very first one and I can tell you if it's anything like that you won't be disappointed. The ride there will be great and the riding in the area is amazing too. You really feel like you're in a European country and it just right across the border. The factory tour where YOUR Spyder was born is amazing to see too. I can't wait to see the new J. Armand Bombardier Museum as the old one was pretty great. What innovator and his spirit still lives on today through BRP. The people there are very friendly and you can feel their passion for the product.

On the way back we plan on hitting Americade seeing it starts right after the Homecoming ends and it just down the road a piece. Of all the non Spyder events I've been to I've seen more Spyder owners here than anywhere. The riding there takes your breath away and you can see why this in a riders event compared to some of the others that are just a show and go event.
    There's another event I'll be announcing soon in East TN at the end of the month and I think this one could to turn into a Spyderfest like event. It will be located at my old dealership in East TN and plans are just now being nailed down. It will be June 22-25 so keep that date open.

Another one of my favorite events is the Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally in July. This is before Sturgis so it's not near as crazy and the hotel prices are not jacked up like they are in Sturgis. The folks that host the event are Spyder owners and own one of the local hotels there. Really friendly folks and they put on a great event and it seems to just keep getting better. The riding and the history in this area makes it one of my favorite if not thee favorite places in America to ride. So many place you can go in a days ride there and back that should be on everyones bucket list.
    In August they hope to make it to the Spyder Rendezvous in WI hosted by Rob's Performance and the SOAR group. Another Spyderfest like event on a little smaller scale. Friendly folks and always a lot of fun.

In Sep. we have our Spyders in the Ozarks event and I've already have vendors asking if they can come. This is a low key riding event with a few vendors. Lamonster Garage is the host and the event is free to riders and vendors. Last year was our first event and we had about 200 riders show up. I hope to keep this a small event and keep the family feel to it. Hope you guys can make it to it.

We haven't committed to it yet but we hope we can make it out to the Red Rock Rally this year. Last year we had planned on going but it was just too close to my event so we had to cancel. This year I moved my event back a week so it should work for us.

In Oct. the Spyder Adventures Rally in Maggie Valley is on our sites too. This was a great event last year and I'm sure it will be even better next year. The riding once again is great. Some of the best roads motorcycle roads in America are right here in this area including The Dragon.

Joan and I plan to be much more involved with Spyder community and we hope to make it out to some of the smaller local group event too. This is our passion and I know it's yours too. If you want to see all the events we have listed now check out our 2017 events and check back often for updates. I know for sure I'll be adding one new and big event soon. See you on the road.
    So tell us what events you're excited about.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    At the end of April we have Spyderfest and we're pretty excited about it. Lamonster Garage will have a small tent at the Fairgrounds this year and we'll have our detailer there but all other sells and installs will be done at our shop in Nixa. It just on the other end of Springfield. We've already have a pretty good list of folks coming in for installs of our parts.
    Second shop or have you moved?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Second shop or have you moved?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    We moved south of the old shop. Pitbull has taken over the old shop as they needed more space and so did we.

Spyder Garage

My list this year includes:

Spyders on the Bayou

SpyderFest

Spyder 10th Anniversary Homecoming

Americade

Run for the Wall ***

Deadwood 3 Wheel Rally

Spyder Rendezvous

Bikes, Blues & BBQ

Red Rock Spyder Rally ***

*** Maybe
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

On my list of events to attend is:

10th Homecoming Spyder Anniversary ,

Spyderquest,

Americade..........maybe?????

See you there!

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great list of events and pretty much all over the country. A great year for those who want to meet others and travel the country as well.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I've got most of the dates for these events sorted out...
    But I'm missing the dates in October for the event in Maggie Valley.
    Can anybody give me a hint?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    I've got most of the dates for these events sorted out...
    But I'm missing the dates in October for the event in Maggie Valley.
    Can anybody give me a hint?
    The dates are 10/12-10/15.
    This will be the one and only spyder event that we will be able to go to this year. I plan on going down 10/11 (Wednesday) and leaving 10/15 (Sunday). Some of the best riding in the world is in this area. We normally go every June, but this year we are going to Staunton, Va. for our June bike trip and back to Maggie Valley in the fall. Hope to see you all there.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default OH MY

As the orders start pouring in here at Lamonster Garage it apparent that folks are getting excited about the riding season. I've bought a few things myself for our road trips and I'll be going through the bike front to rear to make sure they are ready for the road.

Looks like Joan and I will be sitting out Daytona this year but we will be going to Spyders on the Bayou in March.

The event I'm most excited about is the Can Am Spyder Homecoming in the beginning of June. I was at the very first one and I can tell you if it's anything like that you won't be disappointed. The ride there will be great and the riding in the area is amazing too. You really feel like you're in a European country and it just right across the border. The factory tour where YOUR Spyder was born is amazing to see too. I can wait to see the new J. Armand Bombardier Museum as the old one was pretty great. What innovator and his spirit still lives on today through BRP. The people there are very friendly and you can feel their passion for the product.

On the way back we plan on hitting Americade seeing it starts right after the Homecoming ends and it just down the road a piece. Of all the non Spyder events I've been to I've seen more Spyder owners here than anywhere. The riding there takes your breath away and you can see why this in a riders event compared to some of the others that are just a show and go event.
    There's another event I'll be announcing soon in East TN at the end of the month and I think this one could to turn into a Spyderfest like event. It will be located at my old dealership in East TN and plans are just now being nailed down. It will be June 22-25 so keep that date open.

Another one of my favorite events is the Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally in July. This is before Sturgis so it's not near as crazy and the hotel prices are not jacked up like they are in Sturgis. The folks that host the event are Spyder owners and own one of the local hotels there. Really friendly folks and they put on a great event and it seems to just keep getting better. The riding and the history in this area makes it one of my favorite if not thee favorite places in America to ride. So many place you can go in a days ride there and back that should be on everyones bucket list.
    In August they hope to make it to the Spyder Rendezvous in WI hosted by Rob's Performance and the SOAR group. Another Spyderfest like event on a little smaller scale. Friendly folks and always a lot of fun.

In Sep. we have our Spyders in the Ozarks event and I've already have vendors asking if they can come. This is a low key riding event with a few vendors. Lamonster Garage is the host and the event is free to riders and vendors. Last year was our first event and we had about 200 riders show up. I hope to keep this a small event and keep the family feel to it. Hope you guys can make it to it.

We haven't committed to it yet but we hope we can make it out to the Red Rock Rally this year. Last year we had planned on going but it was just too close to my event so we had to cancel. This year I moved my event back a week so it should work for us.

In Oct. the Spyder Adventures Rally in Maggie Valley is on our sites too. This was a great event last year and I'm sure it will be even better next year. The riding once again is great. Some of the best roads motorcycle roads in America are right here in this area including The Dragon.

Joan and I plan to be much more involved with Spyder community and we hope to make it out to some of the smaller local group event too. This is our passion and I know it's yours too. If you want to see all the events we have listed now check out our 2017 events and check back often for updates. I know for sure I'll be adding one new and big event soon. See you on the road.
    So tell us what events you're excited about.

OH MY, I WAS EXHAUSTED JUST READING YOUR POST.....
    ENJOY ALL THAT YOU CAN AT YOUR YOUNG AGE.... WHEN YOU REACH MINE, YOU'LL BE OUT OF BREATH AS WELL.....
    I DO ONE BIG RIDE EACH YEAR, NOVA SCOTIA THIS YEAR, AND A MULTITUDE OF SMALLER ONES, BUT MY SCHEDULE ISN'T 1/10 OF YOURS....
    GOD SPEED TO YOU & JOAN....
    DAN P
    SPYD3R

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I had intended on making 2017 a big year for Spyder events. But the Army informed me I'm going to Korea for a year and it put a damper on things. I am locked for homecoming and 50/50 on Spyder Odyssey.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Chris,
    Is your family going to be travelling with you?

Spyder Garage

I'm going to the MSW SpyderClutter in New Holland.
    SpyderQuest in Lake George.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Chris,
    Is your family going to be travelling with you?
    Nope. They are staying put. Only a 12 month rotation.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Have your Spyder shipped over there, and give us a "Rolling Report From The Far east!"

And since they don't write any decent songs about EITHER of the Koreas:

Last edited by Bob Denman; 01-26-2017 at 06:38 PM.

Spyder Garage

we planning on Homecoming, spyder odyssey, and spyder Quest maybe
    Improvise, Adapt, Overcome, Semper Fi
    2020 RT
    Limited heated seats
    removable back rest & rack
    XK Glow light
    Paint with light painted panels
    (Gone but not forgotten ) 2009 RS SE5
    2020 RT , Chalk White

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We moved south of the old shop. Pitbull has taken over the old shop as they needed more space and so did we.
    Thanks. I found where you posted about it back in August here http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...lamonster+nixa. If I saw it, I forgot it! All too common anymore!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Default so many events...but not able to go to all of them.

All-

I have signed up for Spyderfest in Springfield, MO at the end of April. However, I am wanting to do one more longer trip this year (I live in southeast Missouri). Because of time and money I can realistically only choose one other major trip. I am thinking about the Can AM Homecoming but it is a much longer trip than I have ever done on my spyder. Which of the other events would you choose to help me make up my mind on where I might go this summer. I understand everyone is different and might enjoy different parts of these events but I have no experience with these other events and would appreciate others who have experienced these other spyder events. Thanks for your input.

Spyder Garage

For me this year:

Homecoming

Spyderquest

Maggie Valley

Spyder Odyssey (tentative)
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Default Sweet list!

Thanks for posting this! We will try to make as many as we can, too!! See you there!!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Most of those listed are too far away from me, but I'm tentatively planning on the Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally ... only 2½ days ryding to get there!

Liz / Calgary
    2016 F3-T, shorty mods only
    2016 F3-T , black

Spyder Garage

My list:
    Spyder Bayou
    Spyder Homecoming
    Americade
    Value Accessories Ohio
    Spyderquest
    Maggie Valley
    Spyder Odyssey????

Spyder Garage

If you had to pick one I would make it the Homecoming. This is going to be great

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The Homecoming is the one that's at the top of my list...

(But the Americade and SpyderQuest are just too close to home, for me to skip them...)

Spyder Garage

April in Spain this year. I have a Grand Daughter and her husband studying music there.
    various and sundry local and overnighters
    Spyders in the Red Rocks in Sept.

the cost of the Spain trip will eat into our travel budget quite a bit this year so I will be staying pretty close to home.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze