Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder F3s brightside red for rear fender

Today I ordered the red Brightside led lights for my 2015 F3S to replace the red reflectors on the rear fender. I have lights everywhere but here and wanted to change these to lights as well. My question is has anyone changed them out on the rear fender and if so did you just make them running lights wiring them to the tag light or did you wire them up to your run/turn/brake light under the seat. Please let me know how you wired yours if you changed out the reflectors to LED lights on your rear fender. Should receive mine on Tuesday of next week and just wanted to see what others have done. Thanks

Spyder Garage

I have them on my f3s. They are set up as running lights only as side markers are supposed to be.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by #1battchief View Post
    Today I ordered the red Brightside led lights for my 2015 F3S to replace the red reflectors on the rear fender. I have lights everywhere but here and wanted to change these to lights as well. My question is has anyone changed them out on the rear fender and if so did you just make them running lights wiring them to the tag light or did you wire them up to your run/turn/brake light under the seat. Please let me know how you wired yours if you changed out the reflectors to LED lights on your rear fender. Should receive mine on Tuesday of next week and just wanted to see what others have done. Thanks
    I got mine from TricLed and wired them under my seat. When running down the road they are markers but also blink for turn indicators. However, when I hit my brakes they go out and then back on when I release. As turn indicators they are extremely visible in daytime or really visible at night time. For them to blink you will need to add blinker modules to each side for them.