Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Annual Kentucky Lake / Barkley Spyder Ride 2017

Ready for another round ??? Here we go...
    https://www.facebook.com/KentuckyLakeBarkleySpyderRide/

Dates Friday & Saturday October 6-7, 2017
    Murray, KY

Its time for the 7th annual Spyder ride. All the plans are set !
    6:30 pm Friday night at Toms Grill Accross from Holiday Inn & Springhill Suites.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toms-Grille/116311081724605
    8:00 am Leave Kroger parking lot head south into TN Our ride has a little bit of the past rides mixed in with some new. Afer a cool Ferry Ride and some twisties we will visit Fort Donaldson. https://www.facebook.com/pg/fortdonelsonnps/reviews/ From there we will head back north to Cadiz, KY
    12:00 noonish we will have a great lunch at Triplets BBQ.https://www.facebook.com/tripletsbbq/
    From there if your tired and ate to much you can head back to Murray (est 157 miles ) But if your not ready to throw in the towel. We will continue on to The trace in LBL and visit Kentucky Damn. https://www.tva.gov/Energy/Our-Power-System/Hydroelectric/Kentucky-Reservoir
    After that well head back to Murray (194 Miles)
    6:30 Saturday night we will finish off our adventures at Mugsys Hideout.https://www.facebook.com/mugsyshideout/ It's a great local restaurant with a comfy atmosphere.

I want to say a special thanks to F4 Customs who was the only vendor to donate a door prize this year, so you all will have to fight for it ! Look Forward to seeing you all there.

Hampton Inn 270-767-2226
    Springhill Suites (its a new one) 270-917-8000 Rate 109.00
    Holiday Inn Express 270-759-4449
    Best Western 270-753-5353
    Last edited by connie9003; 09-30-2017 at 09:49 PM.
    2014 RT , Yellow

Spyder Garage

We will be there, no more sisters getting married on the same day!

JT

Spyder Garage

Default Spring Hill Suites 1st Host Hotel

Springhill Suites
    1512 North 12th Street
    Murray, KY 42071
    270-917-8000
    Fax 270-917-8001
    “KY Lake Barkley Spyder Ride”
    Guest Room Block for the dates of: Oct.6-8, 2017
    Room Rate Offered: $109(Excludes 11.3% Tax Rate)
    Room Type(s) Reserved and Daily Quantity:

King Suite 2 Queen Suite
    10 10

This offer will be extended to “KY Lake Barkley Spyder Ride” until “09/20/17”. Any rooms remaining unreserved in the blockafter “09/20/17” will be released into general inventory and a discounted rate willno longer be available to book.

HotelAmenities

Complimentary Full Hot/Cold Breakfast

Indoor Pool

Fitness Center

24 HR Business Center

On-Site Guest Laundry Facility

100% Non-Smoking Property

CloseBy

Numerous Restaurants

Full Service Fitness Gym

Murray State University

Movie Theater

2014 RT , Yellow

Spyder Garage

Default What Direction

Does anyone have a request on which direction from Murray we take our ride ?
    2014 RT , Yellow

Spyder Garage

If we find ourselves around lunch at Meo Mio's that would be great! Love that place.

JT

Spyder Garage

Default will check back in ...

hello connie , will be checking back in with you on this one , iron out the trip and hotel ! thanks

Spyder Garage

Default sisters

Quote Originally Posted by jthornton View Post
    We will be there, no more sisters getting married on the same day!

JT
    MAN ! I had been looking in the forums at Kentucky lake meets , and saw on this page , you have no more sisters too marry , then looking over the forums clicked on old page of same meet , and saw you had a sister getting married , got too admit , I was dumb founded , as too how many dang sisters get married at this time , I had been thinking " this poor guy has 3 sisters and he has no life ! then I stumbled onto the date line of both Kentucky lake meets , and I was embarrassed to say the least .... hope too meet you folks on Friday 2017

Spyder Garage

Default room set

have made the --- reservation for murry Kentucky lake ride whooo whooo !

Spyder Garage

Default the spring hill

Quote Originally Posted by connie9003 View Post
    I had been chatting with the hotel , and made mention of " ky lake barkley spyder ride " the fellow penciled it in with the room rate as above , and will check back with me if there is a problem , but at this time , he did not see a foot note with this ! { just a note ...

Spyder Garage

Default Ride from Murray

Quote Originally Posted by connie9003 View Post
    one option may be west to Columbus, KY, the ferry over the Mississippi River to Missouri, lunch at The Glenn between East Prairie and Charleston, then the Civil War Museum at the Customs Building in Cairo, IL, then back to Murray. The museum in Cairo is managed by volunteers so hours are limited.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by youngers View Post
    MAN ! I had been looking in the forums at Kentucky lake meets , and saw on this page , you have no more sisters too marry , then looking over the forums clicked on old page of same meet , and saw you had a sister getting married , got too admit , I was dumb founded , as too how many dang sisters get married at this time , I had been thinking " this poor guy has 3 sisters and he has no life ! then I stumbled onto the date line of both Kentucky lake meets , and I was embarrassed to say the least .... hope too meet you folks on Friday 2017
    It was quite strange last year for my younger sister to get married on the same weekend. Anyway both sisters are quite happy with their hubby's so we will not miss this one. Only one I've missed was last year... looking forward to ANOTHER great time in KY. Connie is a hoot! Note to self don't forget the pie...

JT

Spyder Garage

Default hahahaha 3.14159

hope it is a good one ---- pie or pi

Spyder Garage

hope it is a good one ---- pie or pi
    Yup a good one for sure from Patties 1880 settlement piled a mile high with meringue.

JT

Spyder Garage

Default Patti's

The last time I was at Patti's was my first time. Was back in October 2016. We had a full belly and was cruising down the road on the way back home when I was attacked by a ferocious deer that assaulted my Harley to the point it had to be put down. That's how I wound up on a Spyder!

Spyder Garage

Default Count us in this year again

Connie count us in the year again after missing last year. Gunn 02 and Charlettesweb from Festus, MO. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, missed you all last year.

QUOTE=connie9003;1220184]Ready for another round ??? Here we go...
    https://www.facebook.com/KentuckyLakeBarkleySpyderRide/

Plans so far.
    Dates Friday & Saturday October 6-7, 2017
    Murray, KY

Friday night Dinner is at "Toms Grill" @ 6:30
    For our new comers. This is our meet & greet and wind down from the travels getting there.

Saturday night Dinner (Venue TBD) will be catered from "The Cake Lady" the cost of dinner will be $12.00 per person. It will be a BYOB night so make sure you have Momma Nancys number if your going to be drinking (I will provide it for you if needed) I will (at a closer date) provide a menu sheet to pick your choices from. Please make sure you mail in to me your choices and your $$$ before the ride. I love you all but I can't afford to feed you.

Murray Hotels to choose from are as follows, I have not gotten our host hotels set up but I will do that in April after tax season if you want to wait.

Hampton Inn 270-767-2226
    HOST HOTEL Springhill Suites (its a new one) 270-917-8000 Rate 109.00
    Holiday Inn Express 270-759-4449
    Best Western 270-753-5353

More details will be posted as they are made.[/QUOTE]
    2012 RS White with corbin web seat, misty mountain seat skin, tour windshield, Hindle exhaust, handlebar risers, BRP saddlebags, foot boards, bump skid (critter splitter), fender LED lights, and lots of attitude.

Spyder Garage

Default Coming along

Hey folks, how was your trip to Canada mine was EPIC ! I'm working on our event hope to post more in July. Thank the Lord tax season is over and i have time now to work on everything.
    2014 RT , Yellow

Spyder Garage

Default we have 2 more !

hello connie , and all .... we have 2 more spyder rider folks , from Louisville who are planning on the meet in barkley lake ---- janellen 41 ,and hubby ---- will know more this week on their commitment on the meet-up !

Spyder Garage

hello connie , and all .... we have 2 more spyder rider folks , from Louisville who are planning on the meet in barkley lake ---- janellen 41 ,and hubby ---- will know more this week on their commitment on the meet-up !
    Look forward to seeing you
    2014 RT , Yellow

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Gunner 02;1266315]Connie count us in the year again after missing last year. Gunn 02 and Charlettesweb from Festus, MO. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, missed you last year.

Great to have you back
    2014 RT , Yellow

Spyder Garage

Cool Hi Connie!

Greetings from the couple that Youngers mentioned - Jane (janeellen41) and hubby Gary from Louisville. Were so excited to make our first trip since getting our spyder last October. We'll be coming down with the Youngers and know we will have a blast!

We've made reservations at the Springhill Suites. But they asked me to contact you about the block of rooms. Seems there may have been some turnover there and you may need to clarify for them. We do have the rate that was promised. I think they just need to reestablish the block.

Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else on the ryde!

Spyder Garage

Default Back from the dead

Ok Folks I have been way more crazy busy than usual this year but i'm still here. I am going to do some thread searching and get an estimated head count for our event. I need to know ASAP who all is coming so I know I have the proper ducks in a row. Also Anyone willing to help beg for door prizes is awesome. Remember folks I do this alone so all the help i can get from you guys is AWESOME. If you have any questions or to let me know you are coming please email me at connie9003@gmail.com
    2014 RT , Yellow

Spyder Garage

Default Look Forward to meeting you !

Quote Originally Posted by janeellen41 View Post
    Greetings from the couple that Youngers mentioned - Jane (janeellen41) and hubby Gary from Louisville. Were so excited to make our first trip since getting our spyder last October. We'll be coming down with the Youngers and know we will have a blast!

We've made reservations at the Springhill Suites. But they asked me to contact you about the block of rooms. Seems there may have been some turnover there and you may need to clarify for them. We do have the rate that was promised. I think they just need to reestablish the block.

Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else on the ryde!
    I'm sure you will have a blast !!
    2014 RT , Yellow

Spyder Garage

Default Yeah !!!

The more the merrier.
    2014 RT , Yellow

Spyder Garage

Default Man I love that PIE !

Quote Originally Posted by jthornton View Post
    Yup a good one for sure from Patties 1880 settlement piled a mile high with meringue.

JT
    Man I love that PIE !
    2014 RT , Yellow

Spyder Garage

Default Awesome Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Joerolwing View Post
    one option may be west to Columbus, KY, the ferry over the Mississippi River to Missouri, lunch at The Glenn between East Prairie and Charleston, then the Civil War Museum at the Customs Building in Cairo, IL, then back to Murray. The museum in Cairo is managed by volunteers so hours are limited.
    I will look at that, have had a few ideas but hey nothing is in stone until we leave the parking lot !
    2014 RT , Yellow