Spyder Garage

Default 2014 RTL service manual needed

Who has the best service manual out there for purchase. I am looking for a complete manual that a service tech would use. Want to start doing my own service. Thanks for your input.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

don't think you will get access to what the service techs have but I find the Green Manuals work pretty well for most service on the Spyder.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I think there really is only one manual producer out there selling them under a half dozen names. I've gotten mine from canammanuals.com. The ones I have for the 2013 & 2014 RT appear to be pretty complete as far as a regular shop manual. I have seen a portion of another manual that is somewhat more detailed but I believe it is part of the official technician training material.

My suspicion is the ones we can buy on the web are not authorized by BRP, and you won't find any contact information about the producer that discloses his name or location. BRP has to know they exist but either the guy that makes them is outside of their legal reach, or they choose to turn a blind eye since he's providing a service BRP doesn't really want to mess with. I have never found an online source for an official copy of the Can Am manuals like there is for cars and Honda bikes.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Get yourself a Green Manual from EBay...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

How are the Green Manuels compared to the manuels by Tech Sparks Studio?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Get yourself a Green Manual from EBay...
    HowaretheGreenManuelscomparedtotheonefromTechSpark sStudio?

Spyder Garage

Default tech sparks

Quote Originally Posted by joekeys View Post
    How are the Green Manuels compared to the manuels by Tech Sparks Studio?

HowaretheGreenManuelscomparedtotheonefromTechSpark sStudio?
    I purchased this one , and luckily , I had an older computer too run the disc ! I needed something for parts lay out , and identification , and I used the b-r-p site for actual items , always get as much detail as possible !

Spyder Garage

I purchased the manual off EBay a while back. I don't have manual in front of me or on my phone.

I found the manual ok, but was lacking some sections. I contacted the company I got it from, pointing out how the manual I got was a suplement to the previous years manual. The missing sections were referred back to the previous manual.

The company selling the manuals acknowledged what I brought to them. They explained they would look into it and resolve it.

I suggested they send me the other manual needed, months later still no word.

Spyder Garage

Default manuals

check with KJ at "Green Manuals", not only does he have the real manual, but if you have any problems with the download or anything, he will take fantastic care of you.
    I can't say enough good things about his help for me.
    Seth

Spyder Garage

I checked my emails. They were from KJ at Green Manuals. He seemed nice, but failed to resolve the problem. I brought the info of the Green Manual being incomplete to his attention in August 2016.