Spyder Garage

Default Tri City's Washington laser alignment Question

Looking for input for a Laser Alignment from Ride Now Tri City's, They are the closest for me (Boise ID)
    So anyone had their Spyder aligned there?
    Good, Bad, just need a heads up on them
    Dick Harding
    Boise,ID
    2011 Spyder RT SE5 Limited

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!

Large1 is online now Report Post

Spyder Garage

Will 58 Views on my post and only 1 reply and that was via a PM,
    That make me a little leary about traveling that way for a alignment,

PS the 1 reply I got was just a little on the negative side so now thinking Las Vegas my be in my future.
    Dick Harding
    Boise,ID
    2011 Spyder RT SE5 Limited

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!

Large1 is online now Report Post

Spyder Garage

Default alignment

Did an alignment there a couple of years ago and it took them half the day to do it and was ok, not anything above normal. If I was you I'd go to Las Vegas and have Squared away do it. I have heard nothing but good things about them. If I was to do mine again that is where I would go. Hope this helps and good luck.

Spyder Garage

Default Lazer Alignments

Quote Originally Posted by Large1 View Post
    Looking for input for a Laser Alignment from Ride Now Tri City's, They are the closest for me (Boise ID)
    So anyone had their Spyder aligned there?
    Good, Bad, just need a heads up on them
    Squared away will be stopping in Boise on the way back from the Heart of Washington event in June, PM Cptjam, or SpyderAnn1 concerning it if interested.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Spyder Garage

Default Alignment

We had ours done by squared away last year when they were in the vicinity for the Heart of Washington Tour. they will be in the region again this year if you can wait. We live in Tri Cities and try not to use ride now.

Spyder Garage

Default Highly recommend that you WAIT for Squared Away...

They will be doing their awesome alignments at the 2017 Gathering of Spyders Heart of WA event...June 16-18....Pateros, WA.
    I would recommend that you contact them and get on their schedule...they are usually slammed at the events they attend...yep they are the best...
    AND the Heart of WA event is low key, and verrrrry nice.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5