Spyder Garage

Default New to Forum Not to CanAm

Wondering about a central Indiana SpYder RYder Chapter or organized group. We have tried to make contact to find or help organize. Attended Maggie Valley & spoke with a few from Indiana but didn't hear of anything. Going to 10th in Valcourt. Would love to ride & get to know some Indy Ryders before then. Let us hear from you all.
    Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2021 RTL Chalk 2021 F3T White

Spyder Garage

Default Little checking..

There are 214 members around you and I would u spectacular many more nonmembers. Home page upper left has groups and clubs and many dealers have information as well...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default "Organized"?

While there are a few Spyder riders who occasionally get together for short rides/lunch rides, etc., there is nothing "organized" about the Spyder riders of Indiana. There doesn't seem to be much interest in "getting organized" and creating a regular group (kind of like the MoGang from Springfield, MO.) I once suggested the tag, "IN-Group". (Pretty lame, huh?)

Being "mostly retired," I'd personally welcome more opportunities to get on the road more with "local" riders...and every year or so, an effort like this is attempted on the Indiana forum...but so far, it hasn't "caught on" like you might think it would.

(My $0.02)

F3S Steel Black Metallic
    Former owner of '12 RT-S SE-5 and '09 GS SM5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CanAmFam View Post
    Wondering about a central Indiana SpYder RYder Chapter or organized group. We have tried to make contact to find or help organize. Attended Maggie Valley & spoke with a few from Indiana but didn't hear of anything. Going to 10th in Valcourt. Would love to ride & get to know some Indy Ryders before then. Let us hear from you all.
    Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The "new" Flatout (88th & Hague Rd) should be opening over the next couple of weeks. They say they want to be a little more involved in the Spyder community. I guess time will tell.

On that same note, Dryer Honda on W Washington St is now a Can Am dealer. I was there a couple of weeks ago and the salesman I talked with said they too want to be involved in the Spyder community.

It all sounds so good.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Would be nice!

I agree with Slagiatt & Copperman. There has been some effort to get an organized group of IN Spyder riders with little success in the past. It would be nice if we could move forward on this and get some kind organization put together. Since we are finally getting a couple of new or relocated dealers in Indy that may help.
    My new ride is a 2017 F3-L: BRP drivers backrest, F4 21" tinted shield w/vent, Lamonster fog lights, TRCLED cyclops light, red/black carbon fiber tank protector and dash kit from Wrap-My-Spyder, FOBO tire pressure monitors and more farkles to come.

Spyder Garage

I too would like for us Indiana riders to get some organized rides together. I tried to get one together on here but it was a bust ... maybe 2017 will be better for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Default in spyders

would like to ride with a group of spyders if something gets going count me in
    Paul

Spyder Garage

Default Check your PM's.

I sent all you central Indiana riders a PM. Check before it's too late.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk