Spyder Garage

Arrow Spyder Club for North Georgia?

Hey all, new to the site! Looking to see if there is an established Spyder Club in North GA. Basically, from Woodstock, Canton up. Looking forward to hooking up and riding with folks, thanks!

Terry

Spyder Garage

Hey Terry
    There's a app called Meetup
    I'm a organizer for the group

Check out Spyder Fanatics, A North Metro Atlanta Group
    http://meetu.ps/c/2KCNH/RgBd/a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default Little checking..

There are 165 listed members in GA and many more nonmember for sure. Home page has clubs and groups you can check out. Many bike shops have open rydes where many spyders tag-a-long.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Hey all, new to the site! Looking to see if there is an established Spyder Club in North GA. Basically, from Woodstock, Canton up. Looking forward to hooking up and riding with folks, thanks!

Terry
    Terry,
    I'm new also, and live in Cleveland, GA. Looking for the same. Though, I have made a few contacts, I continue to hear from no one. I'm retire and ride when the weather looks good for any given day. If you're looking to ride. Any day, call me! short ride, long ride, lunch ride, your choice. lots of great roads up here. The mountains beckon! Cell 704-650-7427.

Spyder Garage

There is the Georgia Spyder Ryder's. We haven't gotten together in years. Other people have started organizations here in GA but have bombed out as well. Just read the posts here in the GA section of SpyderLovers.

I'm located in NW GA up on Lookout Mountain in the LaFayette/Trenton/Mentone area.

Spyder Garage

When you get bored - look up "Atlanta Spyder Riders" on Facebook.
    '15 RTS

Spyder Garage

Default Atlanta Spyder Riders

The Atlanta Spyder Riders is celebrating our one year anniversary today. We will have a get together this Saturday at the Varsity downtown. Everyone is welcome. Here are the particulars:

Event will start and end at the Varsity. Let's gather just after noon on the upper parking deck. We will head out at 12:30 sharp for the short ride to the Atlanta sign for a new group picture.After the picture we'll ride back to the Varsity for lunch (close to 1:00)

If you live in the Atlanta area and would like to join our group here is a link to our page.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1717963425085498/
    Last edited by TommyBwell; 03-09-2017 at 10:14 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Hello from Cleveland, tn

QUOTE=philkin;1226178]Terry,
    I'm new also, and live in Cleveland, GA. Looking for the same. Though, I have made a few contacts, I continue to hear from no one. I'm retire and ride when the weather looks good for any given day. If you're looking to ride. Any day, call me! short ride, long ride, lunch ride, your choice. lots of great roads up here. The mountains beckon! Cell 704-650-7427.[/QUOTE]

I have been riding a Spyder F3 for about a year and am retiring in May. I would enjoy getting together for rides. I love the North GA mountains.
    Bill

Spyder Garage

Looks like I missed the gathering at the Varsity last weekend. I hope it went well?

Spyder Garage

I live in Cleveland, Ga and have a Spyder. Retired and willing to ride. joekeys3@gmail.com 706-219-1682

Quote Originally Posted by philkin View Post
    Terry,
    I'm new also, and live in Cleveland, GA. Looking for the same. Though, I have made a few contacts, I continue to hear from no one. I'm retire and ride when the weather looks good for any given day. If you're looking to ride. Any day, call me! short ride, long ride, lunch ride, your choice. lots of great roads up here. The mountains beckon! Cell 704-650-7427.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cavman View Post
    Looks like I missed the gathering at the Varsity last weekend. I hope it went well?
    I'm sorry you missed it. We had about 25 Spyders show up. It was a great time.

Spyder Garage

Afternoon Terry:
    Name is Tony aka Rotax.
    Live in Cumming, GA and am also looking for riding buddies with Spyders.

Spyder Garage

joekeys.
    I live in Cumming and would be interested in meeting with you maybe somewhere
    between Cleveland and Cumming?
    Open for suggestions.
    Rotax

Spyder Garage

Afternoon Terry:

Re Spyder Club for North GA.
    I just saw your past post in the process of looking for other Spyder riders in the
    North GA area.
    If you are still interested in getting in contact with other spyder riders
    my contact info is ynotlanta@mindspring.com
    I live in Cumming,
    Thanks,
    Rotax

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by philkin View Post
    Terry,
    I tried to contact you by phone and it said it was a restricted number. I also live in Cleveland, ga. I love to ride. Please contact me. 931-239-1766

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by joekeys View Post
    I tried to contact you by phone and it said it was a restricted number. I also live in Cleveland, ga. I love to ride. Please contact me. 931-239-1766
    Sorry Joe, but we haven't seen Phil on the boards here since early 2017, not long after he made the post you quoted, so you probably won't catch up with him thru this thread. However, if you click on his username to open his profile, there is an option in the list under his avatar pic that will let you send him an email (if he still uses that email account??) That might be worth a try, but it might pay to identify who you are & where you got his address from in your email subject line, or it could end up in the spam folder! Good Luck!

Ps: did you catch up with Rotax/Tony??
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Hi, WE live in South Georgia but have a place in North Georgia mountains near Cleveland, Georgia. We are up there some riding our red 2018 F-3 Limited. We are planning on going to the Spyder rally in Maggie's Valley next week, maybe we will see you there. I wished we lived closer, but we have the same problem here finding other Spyder owners to ride with, so we ride with the Harley, Honda boys and girls!