Install is done on my 2015 RT LTD. I have a bit of problems getting those darn top bolts out but managed. Building the shocks is very easy but be sure to get Ron's compressors. They make it so easy. The reinstall went seamlessly except the instructions I had - never said when to install the bottom bolts but after a call to Ron, it is done. I didn't mess with the double sticky tape at all. I used a 3/8" breaker bar and a 15mm socket. I actually used two very tiny pieces of electrical tape to hold the nut in the socket. I slid the top bolt in so about 1/8 inch of the threaded portion extended thru the bracket. The nut on the breaker bar slipped into place perfectly and the bolt was very easy to thread int the nut. I then tightened the top bolt/nut and wiggled the socket/bar just enough to get the tape to come loose.

After three rides I have found my "sweet" spot! It is three turns out (Firmer) and the rear shock is set to the fourth firmest setting. The riding was done with a full tank of gas, one up and the bike was unloaded. The front bike height started at 6 3/4". After three turns and a full tank of gas, it settled in at 7 3/4" height after riding. It looks as though every turn on the adjuster adds about 1/2 inch to front ride height.

I do have the Ron sway bar and links and I found the bar helped sway a bit on my 15 - but not as much as it made on my 11. The shock adjusters DID make a substantial difference in the corners and especially on nose dive when braking. They diid not. affect the ride characteristics in a negative manner what so ever!

Riding two up will have to wait until nicer weather.

Thanks Ron!