Spyder Garage

Default 4 Sale 2015 F3 GREAT DEAL

I have a friend of mine that has asked me to help him sell his 2015 spyder F3

The Bike has LOW MILES 4.4K
    He is including a helmet and Sena Bluetooth with the Bike.
    Garage kept
    In excellent shape.

This for anyone wanting to get into a spyder but without the new spyder price!!!
    Hurry this will not last long!!!

Spyder F3 Pic1.jpgSpyder f3 pic 2.jpgF3 pic 3.jpgF3 Pic 4.jpgf3 Pic 5.jpg

Please see Link below for Price. He has priced it EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE so don't be late

FIRM PRICE Is $15,000

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8212...97890610261464

if interested let me know and I will get you in contact with him.
    Last edited by Spyder601; 12-29-2016 at 09:08 AM.
    17 F3 Limited (Pearl White), Sena 10C intercom, X Grip iPhone mount, IPS key, spyder to go cup holder, Lamonster Highway Center Lane, TricLED engine lights, TricLED night rider, LS2 Helmets, Lamonster Bypass pipe, 2 Brothers Exhaust, mirror relocator kit, Bluetooth radio module, OEM Backrest, Rear LED Light Kit

2017 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

That Facebook group is a closed group.
    Instead of making people join the group to see the price might be better to just include it in your post.
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Friends don't let friends post the price on Facebook where many of us do NOT hang out, ever, when they are trying to sell a Spyder on this forum. Just type in this "aggressive price" and we will let you know how "aggressive" it is

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Post says 15K.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by armyspydervet View Post
    Post says 15K.

I must be going blind. Read the ad here several times & can't see price.
    2008 GS SM5, Full Moon Silver
    2007 Piaggio MP3 - 250cc

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldgoat View Post
    I must be going blind. Read the ad here several times & can't see price.
    Edited to include price. I forgot that was a private page. Thanks for the heads up.
    17 F3 Limited (Pearl White), Sena 10C intercom, X Grip iPhone mount, IPS key, spyder to go cup holder, Lamonster Highway Center Lane, TricLED engine lights, TricLED night rider, LS2 Helmets, Lamonster Bypass pipe, 2 Brothers Exhaust, mirror relocator kit, Bluetooth radio module, OEM Backrest, Rear LED Light Kit

2017 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default 2015 F3 S

The thing is that if you look around you can buy a left over 2015 F3 S for about the same price, new with a 2 yr. factory warranty! It hard to sell a used Spyder at a new price, I was offer a new one at a price that would be hard to beat! Please remember also that the 2015 models had a problem with the frame breaking according to other threads this site!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by south GA Farm Boy View Post
    The thing is that if you look around you can buy a left over 2015 F3 S for about the same price, new with a 2 yr. factory warranty! It hard to sell a used Spyder at a new price, I was offer a new one at a price that would be hard to beat! Please remember also that the 2015 models had a problem with the frame breaking according to other threads this site!
    Thanks for the negative feedback just saying

2017 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

BRP provided a brace to fix the problem AND upgraded the frame warranty on all 2015 F3 to lifetime.

Only a few ever cracked and they were before the brace was added. BRP replaced them.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder F-3S

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    BRP provided a brace to fix the problem AND upgraded the frame warranty on all 2015 F3 to lifetime.

Only a few ever cracked and they were before the brace was added. BRP replaced them.
    True, as far I know, but remember the 2013 RT fire problems, BRP fixed it also, and as far as I know it worked on all trikes, but the public never forgot it! Maybe it will be different on the Spyder F-3S!
    BRP should have to pay 2013 owners for the low resale value!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Pricing

Spyder601,

You have been on this site with lots of posts so you know how things are shaking out for Spyder resales. Not knocking your friend but $15k for a lightly optioned used 2015 is not what I would consider an "aggressive" price. About 6 months ago, I bought a lightly optioned used 2015 F3-s with all new tires and an oil change for about $14k plus tax with 6k miles on it and that was from a dealer who sells lots of Spyders here in Florida. Additionally, as you know, this is likely one of the weakest times of the year to sell a bike/trike. Much good luck to you and your buddy. Probably a Craigslist ad might get more traction with folks that don't know the Spyder market as well as some of the members on this forum in terms of pricing?

Spyder Garage

I see this so much on here. Is it really necessary to bash the guy for the price he has on his Spyder? The market will tell what it's really worth. He can always go down in price if it doesn't sell. If the price is to high, don't buy it, it's that simple.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scott16119 View Post
    I see this so much on here. Is it really necessary to bash the guy for the price he has on his Spyder? The market will tell what it's really worth. He can always go down in price if it doesn't sell. If the price is to high, don't buy it, it's that simple.
    I hope that the original poster does not see my observations and experience as bashing. He may not own an F3 and may not be aware of what the current market will bear? My post was directed and I think also another's post at trying to help him understand at least one or two situations that took place on a slightly more optioned trikes and what the selling price was. I hope that you don't see that as bashing but more of attempt to help a fellow Spyder owner. The fact that he has deemed the selling price as "aggressive" and "firm" can be construed in several ways. It is always up to the seller to determine how motivated they are to sell a particular product and it is incumbent on the buyer's to determine what a fair price is for them. This is a forum so I don't think that offering some observations should be considered a "bash". Just my $.02.
    Last edited by Capt. Bob; 12-30-2016 at 10:57 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks Capt. Bob

Thanks, Capt. Bob for a well written answer about bashing another person for trying to sell a Spyder. I also did not try to bash, but to educate a person on a Spyder he had for sale! Sometime we get our values confused about what something is worth to us, and what the general public is willing to pay! This is a forum to try to educate others about problems or information concerning what they may be selling or buying! Hopefully no feeling were hurt, that is not the intend! Sorry for any toes I might have stepped on!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Bob View Post
    I hope that the original poster does not see my observations and experience as bashing. He may not own an F3 and may not be aware of what the current market will bear? My post was directed and I think also another's post at trying to help him understand at least one or two situations that took place on a slightly more optioned trikes and what the selling price was. I hope that you don't see that as bashing but more of attempt to help a fellow Spyder owner. The fact that he has deemed the selling price as "aggressive" and "firm" can be construed in several ways. It is always up to the seller to determine how motivated they are to sell a particular product and it is incumbent on the buyer's to determine what a fair price is for them. This is a forum so I don't think that offering some observations should be considered a "bash". Just my $.02.

Spyder Garage

Thanks, Capt. Bob for a well written answer about bashing another person for trying to sell a Spyder. I also did not try to bash, but to educate a person on a Spyder he had for sale! Sometime we get our values confused about what something is worth to us, and what the general public is willing to pay! This is a forum to try to educate others about problems or information concerning what they may be selling or buying! Hopefully no feeling were hurt, that is not the intend! Sorry for any toes I might have stepped on!
    I agree with both of you.

You can buy 15's all day for 14-15 grand.

used 15 with lots of options

Spyder Garage

I agree with both of you.

You can buy 15's all day for 14-15 grand new.

used 15 with lots of options

Spyder Garage

Default All day long....

I'm a bit skeptical about that 14-15k all day long... I do a regional craigslist search within 250 miles and find only one F3 under 15.5K. A search of high traffic sites such as Cycletrader.com and others yeild very few even on a nationwide search... Another search of EBay only yields one F3 listed at 14.9K and most of the others selling around 15.4k. Where are all these cheap F3s you speak of ?
    I recently purchased an F3 from a dealer about 6 hours driving distance away. I got an F3S, SE6 with only 478 miles and a number of OEM upgrades (saddlebags,fog lights,passenger backrest) out the door for 15.2K. I had been searching my regional area for almost a month for that good deal. I don't think they are as prevalent as you believe.
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't
    mean the circus has left town.
    - George Carlin

Hollywood, Maryland
    2015 F3S, SE-6
    oem backrest, oem saddlebags, F4 Customs windshield, oem fog lights
    2011 RSS, SE-5
    Handlebar Riser, Heat Wraped exhaust, Power ports int./ext., 23" touring windshield, Led brake lighting strips.

2014 RTL , Black

Spyder Garage

IT IS, WHAT IT IS...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MDBrion View Post
    I'm a bit skeptical about that 14-15k all day long... I do a regional craigslist search within 250 miles and find only one F3 under 15.5K. A search of high traffic sites such as Cycletrader.com and others yeild very few even on a nationwide search... Another search of EBay only yields one F3 listed at 14.9K and most of the others selling around 15.4k. Where are all these cheap F3s you speak of ?
    I recently purchased an F3 from a dealer about 6 hours driving distance away. I got an F3S, SE6 with only 478 miles and a number of OEM upgrades (saddlebags,fog lights,passenger backrest) out the door for 15.2K. I had been searching my regional area for almost a month for that good deal. I don't think they are as prevalent as you believe.
    You got a great deal on your F3S! Those kinds of deals are available but generally you have to talk directly with the decision maker at a dealership (either Sales Manager or Store Owner) to get your best deal. Salespeople generally do not have the authority to make a deal for someone and so wasting one's time negotiating with them is generally not fruitful. A long time ago, I was in aircraft sales and until I was a Sales Manager, I could not negotiate deals without having to go through a lot of hoopla. When your paycheck depends on department profitability versus overhead, a Sales Manager or Owner knows exactly what they are willing to do to make a deal. OTOH, when you are dealing directly with a F3S owner, you can also insure the most direct form of negotiation. Sometimes the private party will be or will not be motivated to sell their trike and that is something as the buyer that you have to ascertain. There are a lot of dreamers when it comes to selling high and buying low and don't really understand the economics of dealerships. Additionally, time of year and the overall health of the economy has a lot to do with resale values. In a number of industries I am tracking, sales are generally on the weak side for large discretionary items at this time.
    Last edited by Capt. Bob; 12-31-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Bob View Post
    Spyder601,

You have been on this site with lots of posts so you know how things are shaking out for Spyder resales. Not knocking your friend but $15k for a lightly optioned used 2015 is not what I would consider an "aggressive" price. About 6 months ago, I bought a lightly optioned used 2015 F3-s with all new tires and an oil change for about $14k plus tax with 6k miles on it and that was from a dealer who sells lots of Spyders here in Florida. Additionally, as you know, this is likely one of the weakest times of the year to sell a bike/trike. Much good luck to you and your buddy. Probably a Craigslist ad might get more traction with folks that don't know the Spyder market as well as some of the members on this forum in terms of pricing?
    I agree with what you are saying I just wanted to help a friend get his bike more visible by adding it to this forum. I would think that leftover NEW 2015's would be few and far between at this point in the year.

If anyone know someone looking just let me know!!

2017 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

It is likely regional, with a bit of luck, to find a 2015 new or used under $15K. You certainly would not here in NoVA!
    Jim

2013 ST-S (wife's)
    2015 BMW R1200GS (mine)
    1981 Yamaha XS400 Scrambler Custom (mine)