Spyder Garage

Default Nice Day to Ryde

Was a pleasant day in North Georgia, started off a bit chilly but warmed up to low 60's this afternoon. Clear and sunny and since I am all set for Christmas....seemed like a good day for a short ryde!

Been wanting to check out a new park the County built next to a middle school so that's where I headed. Interesting as two motor officers had cones set up in the the school's parking lot practicing low speed maneuvers. Was going to join them, but didn't want to show them up !

Current: "Scarlett", 2017 Can Am F3-T, SE6, Intense Red Pearl.
    BRP heated grips, DIY brake light strip and turn signal strips, Chrome/LED brake light tag frame, SpyderPops bumpskid, Baja Ron swaybar and billet links, Lamonster Third Peg, BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest, SpyderPops Missing Belt Guard, ShowChrome oversize brake pedal, TricLED foglights.

Previous: "Synthia", 2014 Can Am Spyder RT, SM6, Pearl White.

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear you are riding. Two above and a little more snow today. No ride for me.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Lancaster PA transplant (Southern born and bred)
    Spyder Garage

Southern PA is in a "warming" trend and the day time temps are in the 40's. Of course, with a long 4 day weekend coming up, there are only 2 days that I will be able to ride due to rain on Christmas Eve and company on Christmas day. I'm hoping Monday and Tuesday's forecast doesn't change....unless it's for the better.

2015 F3-S SE6

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We did the last 2 wheel ride for the season yesterday before winterizing them. It was in the high 40's and nice and sunny. Great day for a ride!
    I don't winterize the Spyder as it will get some riding through the winter. Being able to extend the riding season safely is probably the best thing about the Spyder.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

no more riding for me but tomorrow i will be cleaning the bike & installing my spiked lug nuts

Spyder Garage

Great weather here. I will be riding every day, all winter, unless there is ice!
    Jim

2013 ST-S (wife's)
    2015 BMW R1200GS (mine)
    1981 Yamaha XS400 Scrambler Custom (mine)