Spyder Garage

Default Gofundme Page For Spyderpops Son Jeremy

jeremy.jpgFor those who has not heard, Harvey "Spyderpops" Clark and his wife Terri recently lost their son Jeremy. He was on his way delivering custom made furniture and passed away unexpectedly. For those who know Spyderpops as a vendor, Jeremy was also one of Harvey's installers in most of the Spyder events, so any one of you must have seen his friendly face and interacted with him. He was a great friend and a passionate Spyderlover.

A Gofundme page as been started on his behalf. He leaves behind his beloved wife; two school-aged children, a son in college and three adult children, as well as his brothers and sisters and parents. The gofundme page has been setup to help support Jeremy's children with their educational needs. Please consider to donate at this time of year. Thank you!

https://www.youcaring.com/jeremyhand...riclark-721038
    Last edited by bullant12; 12-21-2016 at 02:59 PM.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Do you have a link to that page?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Do you have a link to that page?
    That would be a good help, right?
    I already did. Thanks Bob! Merry Christmas!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Jeremy was a great guy. He has a large family and anything you can do to help will be appreciated. Very sad time for the Spyderpops family

Spyder Garage

This is an opportunity to help a great family in need at Christmas time.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I made a donation, any others?
    2018 White F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

The link opens up what looks like the right page, but it's covered by a dirty great black 'Sign Up & Log In' panel that covers/hides about 1/2 of the page, pretty much everything except the 'Donate Now' button!!

How do you get past that bleeding ridiculous 'log in' panel so that I can read enough to see if I even WANT to log in?? I'd very likely donate if I could read the details, but I don't do facebook & I'm certainly not donating blind or signing up & logging in to something that I can't review or at least look at first, & whatever this 'YouCaring' thing is it seems designed to force you to either donate blind or both sign up & log in before reading anything about it...... In my books, that makes it somewhat questionable, & I'd guess that I'm not entirely alone in that!?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 12-21-2016 at 09:50 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TheCajun1957 View Post
    I made a donation, any others?

34 people have donated so far.

Cruzr joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    The link opens up what looks like the right page, but it's covered by a dirty great black 'Sign Up & Log In' panel that covers/hides about 2/3rds of the page!!

How do you get past that bleeding ridiculous 'log in' page so that I can read enough to see if I even WANT to log in?? I'd probably donate something, but I don't do facebook & I'm certainly not signing up & logging in to something that I can't review or at least look at first, & whatever this thing is it seems designed to force you to do both before reading anything......

The page seems to be working right for me, but i use facebook.

another option would be a personal donation sent to his father, (he will be taking care of all the expenses anyway).

Harvey Clark
    273 Repops Place
    Pearcy, AR 71964

Facebook is not for everyone.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Could someone please copy & paste/post up the text from the youcaring page?

Spyder Garage

Could someone please copy & paste/post up the text from the youcaring page?

The Clark and Hand families were devastated to lose Jeremy so unexpectedly. As their friends, we are raising money to support Jeremy's kids with their continued educational needs. Any amount you can give is appreciated and will be put to good use.

For those of you who don't know, below are the details of Jeremy's life and sudden passing. He will be dearly missed.

Jeremy Hand, 45, was an amazing father and devoted husband, as well as a published author, master woodcrafter/furniture maker, biker and part of the Spyderpops crew at Spyder events. Recently on medical separation and retirement from the U.S. Army as a Sergeant First Class and Master Gunner, he served fourteen years, with three deployments to Iraq and one to Kuwait. Prior to Jeremy’s military career he served as a full-time Missionary to Mexico for seven years. His life was dedicated to service—for love of God, country and family.

While delivering a crafted table to a client in North Carolina, Jeremy suffered a massive heart attack and died instantly. The family is devastated. He leaves behind his beloved wife Mindy; two school-aged children, a son in college and three adult children along with his parents, Spyderpops Harvey Clark and Terri Clark. He also has 5 siblings (Aaron, Sara, Mandi, Jodie and Jennifer) who mourn his loss.

Spyder Garage

Thanks very much Cruzr Joe!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Made our donation through the Facebook link.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Made a donation.
    Myron Wooley

USMC 1975 - 1979

2nd Spyder: Pearl White 2016 Spyder RT Limited, purchased December 18, 2016 with 1 mile
    First Spyder: Pearl White 2012 Spyder RT Limited, gone to a good home

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We donated last evening...
    Currently; it's showing 42 donors have helped out...
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 12-22-2016 at 08:36 AM.

Spyder Garage

Thank you for posting, Erick. My heart goes out to Harvey and all families and friends involved.

Chris

Spyder Garage

My wife Joy and I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Harvey and his wife when we bought our Spyder. They are great folks and my heart cries for their loss. So sad for the family and friends.

Spyder Garage

Thanks very much Cruzr Joe!

My pleasure

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Default Thoughts and Prayers

Y'all are in our thoughts and prayers Harvey and family.
    Monique,
    2016 F3t pearl white
    Ultimate driver back rest
    12v power outlet for batt. tender
    Doc Humphries' vibration damper
    factory floorboards
    added topcase

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We sent ours in a card to Harvey.