Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Finding the light hill is the challenge. I live in south Louisiana and locating a hill or elevated patch of round is difficult to do. But that is an idea.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    Please don't listen to these folks that think it can't or shouldn't be done................... It is super easy to load a Spyder in the bed of a pickup and you will never even notice it is back there. About 45 seconds.

1. Buy a Harbor Freight tri fold ramp and cut hinges off to separate it. (less than $100.00)

2. Find a slight hill and back it on.

3. Take your windshield off with an RT

4. Strap the damn thing down

5. Have fun on your trip.

Johnny
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2015 RT-S (SE6) Special Series

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    Please don't listen to these folks that think it can't or shouldn't be done................... It is super easy to load a Spyder in the bed of a pickup and you will never even notice it is back there.
    Providing you have a full length bed, not a short one. My Titan bed is about 79" long. The RT is 105" long, 2 feet longer than the bed!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

KOOL! Tight fit but it's in....!(hey that's what she said lol)
    Wish I would've have seen this prior to ordering my RAM truck....I have RAM storage boxes & loose the space behind the wheel wells....& no hills on my flat Florida property....I guess longer ramps could work but where would u store them.
    Why remove the windshield?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arecibo50 View Post
    Why remove the windshield?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Caution. Don't count on it to have been designed to withstand an 80 mph wind in reverse!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)