PDA

View Full Version : When shipping 2017 starts?

payotee cyotee
12-04-2016, 12:45 PM
Hey All, New here. I have a 2017 F-3 Limited on order but not here yet. Has anyone heard a good rumor about when they will start shipping to dealers. My dealer still says he has not clue yet? Bummer. Meanwhile I'll keep ridding my Valkyrie to keep my sanity. :sour: Maybe a bettter question is, when did they start shipping the 2016 out to dealers last year??

Deanna777
12-04-2016, 02:55 PM
:welcome:

I had heard that they shipped the "2016 spyder models" in February or March to my dealership in Essex Junction, Vermont.

Also, I heard that the same dealership placed there" 2016 spyder orders" at the end of Oct. 2015.

Deanna

ARtraveler
12-04-2016, 03:23 PM
Lucky you are in AR instead of AK. My dealer gets his "new" ones in late April or May. :yikes:

loisk
12-04-2016, 05:34 PM
Lucky you're not in Australia ... maybe we'll see them in June 2017.
The waiting is verrrry hard ... but worth the wait.

Maurice Leduc
12-05-2016, 07:25 AM
Hey All, New here. I have a 2017 F-3 Limited on order but not here yet. Has anyone heard a good rumor about when they will start shipping to dealers. My dealer still says he has not clue yet? Bummer. Meanwhile I'll keep ridding my Valkyrie to keep my sanity. :sour: Maybe a bettter question is, when did they start shipping the 2016 out to dealers last year??
A Valcourt employee said on Face Book that snowmobile production was ending this week and Spyder production starts next week

Pirate looks at --
12-05-2016, 10:06 AM
The BRP reps we rode with all summer said that the 2017 F3 L would be in the dealers sometime in February!

payotee cyotee
12-05-2016, 01:42 PM
I sure appreciate all the responses. Thank you. Yes the wait is not fun but after my long test ride in Oct I ordered one. At least I have a great bike to ride until my Spyder comes in. Kind of getting brisk up here in Northern Arkansas right now but we always get warm days thrown in this time of year yet. I look forward to enjoying this forum.

lou49
12-05-2016, 02:32 PM

Congratulations on your new ryde! IMHO, I THINK THE DEALER WOULD BE YOUR BEST SOURCE OF INFO. ON THE DELIVERY DATE! DON'T FORGET TO POST PICTURES!

payotee cyotee
01-02-2017, 01:50 PM
Congratulations on your new ryde! IMHO, I THINK THE DEALER WOULD BE YOUR BEST SOURCE OF INFO. ON THE DELIVERY DATE! DON'T FORGET TO POST PICTURES!

Dealer called the other day and said looks like it should come in some time in Jan but has no shipping date yet. Probably be ready to pick up on the first day of an arctic blast or an ice storm!!:roflblack:

payotee cyotee
02-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Dealer called the other day and said looks like it should come in some time in Jan but has no shipping date yet. Probably be ready to pick up on the first day of an arctic blast or an ice storm!!:roflblack:

OK< Got my 2017 last week, delivered to Forrest City, AR. Rode down and back in great weather. Took 4 month from the time I ordered it to get it. Glad the wait is over. :ohyea: