PDA

View Full Version : SNOWMOBILING AT TUG HILL

FieldTester
11-30-2016, 11:20 AM
Just wondering if any members with Ski-doo's are planning on riding at Tug Hill this season.

If so, lets try to put something together to keep the fun going this winter.
Chime in with a post and lets keep in touch.

cuznjohn
11-30-2016, 11:29 AM
very nice, when i had my house in Franklin NY, i had a snow mobile, it was a lot of fun

FieldTester
11-30-2016, 11:33 AM
very nice, when i had my house in Franklin NY, i had a snow mobile, it was a lot of fun

Great Town - Franklin, know it well, they do Christmas lighting of the old Victorian homes so so nice ! Val and I will be there soon. :)

cuznjohn
11-30-2016, 11:51 AM
sold my place about 11 years ago. i had it for 22 years and i miss it now

FieldTester
01-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Still out Riding at Tug Hill !! LOL

EricD
02-15-2017, 11:50 AM
My son and I are avid snowmobilers. We ride all around the Adirondack park and over to the tug area. The hill is actually my least favorite area, unless you can hit it during mid week. We particularly enjoy the riding in Vermont, although mother nature has not been kind to her this winter nor last. We are heading to Canada next week for a 5 day trip. Love to ride, enjoy it far more than my F3 actually. Be safe out there and enjoy the snow while it lasts.
Eric

Rob Rodriguez
02-15-2017, 01:05 PM
My son and I are avid snowmobilers. We ride all around the Adirondack park and over to the tug area. The hill is actually my least favorite area, unless you can hit it during mid week. We particularly enjoy the riding in Vermont, although mother nature has not been kind to her this winter nor last. We are heading to Canada next week for a 5 day trip. Love to ride, enjoy it far more than my F3 actually. Be safe out there and enjoy the snow while it lasts.
Eric

Riding in northern VT is great right now. Lots of snow and the forecast says we have more coming. Warmer temps are in the forecast too so not sure how that will pan out.

FieldTester
02-24-2017, 01:34 PM
Boy, what a short snowmobile season again. :sour:

Nice to see that a couple of you guys got out a few times.

Eric, I do agree with you about riding in the Adac Park. I spent many years hunting the Moose Rive Plains, Speculator and Indian Lake.
Hopefully we get to meet up on one of our spyder rides this spring, you can fill me in on your sleding areas for next winter.

I still have 2 feet of snow up here but it is melting fast :yes: Hope to get a March ride in on something soon !! :)