PDA

View Full Version : Prayers For The Affected Families In Tennessee

Bob Denman
11-29-2016, 10:54 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/29/worst-possible-conditions-residents-flee-gaitlinburg-tenn-as-flames-lick-roads/

This is really looking serious...

cuznjohn
11-29-2016, 11:27 AM
:pray::pray:

SPYD3R
11-29-2016, 11:37 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/29/worst-possible-conditions-residents-flee-gaitlinburg-tenn-as-flames-lick-roads/

This is really looking serious...

KOFF KOFF KOFF KOFF KOFF KOFF...............
yup, Tennessee is in my prayers....
so is North & South Carolina.....
the fires have been going on for 3 - 4 weeks now, my eyes tear-up n i koff upon openning the door... NG CH-47's have been flying over my house on a daily basis, with that big orange bucket hanging below...
i've got to hand it to the fire-fighters... they are just magnificent.... it isn't easy navigating those mountain sides even when it's not on fire... :gaah: thank God we have such good people, they are the best....
Dan P
Easley, SC
SPYD3R

d.o.spyder-rts
11-29-2016, 11:42 AM
:pray::pray::pray:

Deanna777
11-29-2016, 11:51 AM
:pray::pray::pray:

Deanna

ingramwc
11-29-2016, 12:01 PM
Gatlinburg, TN was evacuated last night, the town is surrounded by the fire also parts of Pigeon Forge are being threatened by the fire. Very, very dry conditions here.
We had smoke from all the nearby fires covering our area all weekend. One of the worst problems with the fires is that almost half the fires are the result of arson!!!:mad::mad:
:pray::pray::pray::pray: for all the folks directly affected by the fires!!!!!

Bob Denman
11-29-2016, 12:06 PM
:shocked: Arson??
It's amazing how Man's inhumanity to their fellow man; keeps biting all of us on the bottom! :gaah:

Deanna777
11-29-2016, 12:12 PM
:shocked: Arson??
It's amazing how Man's inhumanity to their fellow man; keeps biting all of us on the bottom! :gaah:Bob, you got that right! Deanna

SPYD3R
11-29-2016, 12:14 PM
Gatlinburg, TN was evacuated last night, the town is surrounded by the fire also parts of Pigeon Forge are being threatened by the fire. Very, very dry conditions here.
We had smoke from all the nearby fires covering our area all weekend. One of the worst problems with the fires is that almost half the fires are the result of arson!!!:mad::mad:
:pray::pray::pray::pray: for all the folks directly affected by the fires!!!!!

ONE OF THE ARSON-FIREBUGS DID A VIDEO OF HIMSELF STARTING ONE OF THESE FIRES SO HE COULD POST IT ON FB TO GET RECOGNITION....
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, he did.... the police recognized him and arrested him.... this idiot should disappear and never been seen or heard from again.... jmho...
Dan P
SPYD3R

tmcquain
11-29-2016, 12:16 PM
I live in Maryville, about 20 miles from Gatlinburg and I could see the orange glow in the sky last night. It is unimaginable the damage that has been done, Westgate resort, destroyed, over 100 buildings, a 16 story hotel on fire....70 homes in Wears Valley....It's close to Dollywood...I mean there are fires everywhere....please, please...pray for rain and safety for the fire crews. As of right now with all the destruction around us there hasn't been one fatality. Thank God for that...please just pray....

Bob Denman
11-29-2016, 12:27 PM
Dan,

:agree: They should throw him out of a helicopter, and into the flames! nojoke

SPYD3R
11-29-2016, 12:35 PM
Dan,

:agree: They should throw him out of a helicopter, and into the flames! nojoke

I DITTO THAT............

Chupaca
11-29-2016, 01:18 PM
Living in an area where fire is a constant I do :pray: they will be alright and get it under control quickly....No comment on the origin ...I like this place...

pwm
11-29-2016, 01:37 PM
My home town is devastated but as of now I have heard that there is no loss of life. Buildings can be replaced. I do pray for the pets, wildlife, and livestock. We will be back stronger than before.

Thanks for the prayers.

ARtraveler
11-29-2016, 02:41 PM
Thoughts and :pray::pray::pray: to all.

Sam Mac
11-29-2016, 02:44 PM
Prayers to all affected by the fires. I'm about 100 miles east and we have had some of the smoke even this far away. :pray::pray: