PDA

View Full Version : Bike Week. 2017

jcoe
11-25-2016, 08:57 PM
I bought my Spyder RT in March of 2016, I used to ride a HD, and used to love to go to bike week in Daytona and Myrtle Beach. I just don't see any vendors that sell things for the spyder... little bumbed. I love to see these items, exhaust systems, mufflers, seats, backrests, digital gauges, t-shirts, tires, shocks, rims, wraps etc. Heading toward Daytona next year am I going to be disapointed? Or do I need to save up and go to Springfield, MO ?

John :doorag:

Copperman
11-25-2016, 09:02 PM
do I need to save up and go to Springfield, MO ?

John :doorag:

John,

If you want to spend your money on "Spyder Stuff" you're better off going to a Spyder specific event. There's very little Spyder stuff to purchase at Daytona. Spyderfest in Springfield is a good start.

And yes, save up.

Deanna777
11-25-2016, 09:50 PM
John,

If you want to spend your money on "Spyder Stuff" you're better off going to a Spyder specific event. There's very little Spyder stuff to purchase at Daytona. Spyderfest in Springfield is a good start.

And yes, save up.:agree: and I 2nd that save up! Deanna

Chupaca
11-25-2016, 10:05 PM
If your going for the event and the people by all means go to them all. There will be spyders there and some vendors for Items with multiple uses. If you are looking to shop for your ryde then you need to find the events that are spyder aimed. Spyderfest is the best to start with then check the event lists here to find others ...:thumbup:

jcoe
11-26-2016, 04:07 PM
If your going for the event and the people by all means go to them all. There will be spyders there and some vendors for Items with multiple uses. If you are looking to shop for your ryde then you need to find the events that are spyder aimed. Spyderfest is the best to start with then check the event lists here to find others ...:thumbup:

I like all motorcycles, and like to test ride all types, not to mention Nascar, Football and College Basketball. Sounds like your talking about Apple / Macantosh they are in a box.

Who just wants to see the same same.

C3517C
11-26-2016, 04:45 PM
I agree that I would like to see more vendors at the events. For the vendors that do show up, Thank You. I always try make some purchases and I always end buying something that I hadn't planned on.