PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Bike Week 2017

jcoe
11-25-2016, 08:32 PM
I bought my Spyder RT in March of 2016, I used to ride a HD, and used to love to go to bike week in Daytona and Myrtle Beach. I just don't see any vendors that sell things for the spyder... little bumbed. I love to see these items, exhaust systems, mufflers, seats, backrests, digital gauges, t-shirts, tires, shocks, rims etc. Heading toward Daytona next year am I going to be disapointed? Or do I need to save up and go to Springfield, MO ?

John :doorag:

Copperman
11-25-2016, 08:57 PM
do I need to save up and go to Springfield, MO ?

John,

If you want to spend your money on "Spyder Stuff" you're better off going to a Spyder specific event. There's very little Spyder stuff to purchase at Daytona. Spyderfest in Springfield is a good start.

And yes, save up.

SpyderF3
11-26-2016, 10:08 AM
I'm not necessarily looking for Spyder stuff as much as I am looking forward to riding down in Daytona in march:2thumbs:

SPYD3R
11-26-2016, 12:13 PM
John;
i also found Daytona to be devoid of SPYD3R items...
i was the ONLY SPYD3R there in 2009... if i wasn't the only 1, then i never did see another...
SPYD3R events occur across the country at various times during the year; 2017 you have the option to visit the BRP facilities in Canada, then there's Deadwood, SD, Maggie Valley, NC is always a nice take, Red Rock, UT is coming up and Springfield, MO is probably the biggest event... you'll see them all posted on this website from time-2-time, so just stay in touch with SL and make your selection...
best of luck with your new ride...
enjoy
Dan P
SPYD3R

jcoe
11-26-2016, 03:50 PM
I think this is a missed opertunity for all, Syder Lovers and 2 wheel lovers to see and ride what is out there. I am one of those who love to see it, hear it, touch it before I purchase it, and if they can install it even better. I don't like to purchase things over the internet. Maybe I should setup a tent for spyder lovers. Don't you want to see other bikes out there and even the slingshot etc. or even custom bikes. Or even better Lamonster.

lewis/ec
12-13-2016, 05:14 PM
The cost of setting up in Bike Week is unreal. The smallest booth is a 10x10....barely enough to show, let alone try and install anything. That is $2000. Another 10 feet is another $1000. Plus the expense of inflated rooms, travel, etc. Making a living on the road is a tough show.