PDA

View Full Version : Can-Am 50% off email

Bumble_B
11-19-2016, 06:03 PM
Just received email. Put two Tee shirts in the cart. Went to check out and the shipping was $20.94. Just a heads up so you don't get hosed. Yes, I sent them 2 email replies with no response yet.

slick999
11-19-2016, 06:59 PM
got the same email.didn't see anything of interest,looks like their killing you on the shipping.

Deanna777
11-19-2016, 08:09 PM
I also got the same email, did not see anything I wanted to buy.

Deanna

Deanna777
11-19-2016, 08:11 PM
Just received email. Put two Tee shirts in the cart. Went to check out and the shipping was $20.94. Just a heads up so you don't get hosed. Yes, I sent them 2 email replies with no response yet.
Keep us posted if/and when you get a response.

Deanna

ARtraveler
11-19-2016, 08:15 PM
Tee shirts are no longer my bag, but I can just guess the shipping they would like to charge me. I run into this every time.

Was going to purchase another guitar and Musicians Friend wanted to charge me $148 to ship it. Not this time. PS: Free shipping on all guitars to the lower 48.

SteveP
11-19-2016, 08:24 PM
Ordered a Boxer dog night light on EBay , $19 and free free shipping...... Handling was $19.95 at checkout .

JimVonBaden
11-19-2016, 08:51 PM
Tee shirts are no longer my bag, but I can just guess the shipping they would like to charge me. I run into this every time.

Was going to purchase another guitar and Musicians Friend wanted to charge me $148 to ship it. Not this time. PS: Free shipping on all guitars to the lower 48.
That really sucks. I ship to AK all the time, no extra charge. USPS is the best way.

Boilermaker
11-19-2016, 09:05 PM
I priced out two shirts ($52.50) and went to checkout just to see shipping. They only wanted $7.49 to ship to Indiana. Don't know why you are seeing the charges you are.

Chupaca
11-19-2016, 10:36 PM
Must have been next day by 10:00....:roflblack: gotta watch them.....:shocked:

SpyderAnn01
11-20-2016, 12:41 AM
I bought a zip front jacket and the shipping was around $7. The OP may have hit the button for expedited shipping. I am just hoping that I don't get an email telling me that the item I ordered isn't available. That's what happened to me on their Black Friday sale last year.

ARtraveler
11-20-2016, 02:31 PM
That really sucks. I ship to AK all the time, no extra charge. USPS is the best way.

USPS priority is the way to go if you don't need the item yesterday. The postage to AK is just a way to take extra advantage of those not in the contiguous 48. An extra zone by UPS or Fed EX is really not that much more expensive. It all goes on a plane and the costs for the few sales made can easily be spread out amongst all purchasers. I have outrightly refused many items because of the extra shipping--just for me. :thumbup:

TheCajun1957
11-20-2016, 03:48 PM
The problem with ordering from Amazon and EBAY is you don't know where the items are being shipped from. My girlfriends son wanted an anime stuffed doll on Amazon, doll was $14.95 USD, cost me over $20 dollars to ship!!!! Doll is only available overseas!!

shoes8
11-20-2016, 08:57 PM
I ordered a few things and they wanted over $46 to ship it to me. They gave me an option for free shipping to the dealer so I will just use that as an excuse for a ryde to pick up my new goodies. Just a thought if the shipping is killing you...just hope I don't spend more than the $46+ at the dealership when I go to pick it up;)

SpyderAnn01
11-23-2016, 10:55 AM
Last year I ordered on their Black Friday sale only to have my order cancelled as my size wasn't available. Same thing happened on this order - cancelled. Hey BRP when you run a sale if you don't have sizes available black them out. Another Bkack Friday disappointment for me from BRP

ARtraveler
11-23-2016, 02:51 PM
Last year I ordered on their Black Friday sale only to have my order cancelled as my size wasn't available. Same thing happened on this order - cancelled. Hey BRP when you run a sale if you don't have sizes available black them out. Another Bkack Friday disappointment for me from BRP

Sometimes the marketing department makes me wonder.

Back in my leather company days, the main company would offer assorted skins of suede (cheap), in gorgeous "earth" tones. I just loved opening up that box of 25 skins of "pink" suede. That one was always fun to get rid of. And no, I found something similar to send the customers, and took the hit.

oldguyinTX
11-23-2016, 09:48 PM
Didn't get the Email, but even at 50% off - for a very few things, not the entire catalogue - still overpriced. Better to look elsewhere.