PDA

View Full Version : November Gathering

Paula(Butch2025)
11-17-2016, 07:52 AM
Hello Everyone --

I'm sure you all have been out riding in this usually beautiful November! If not, well here is an opportunity....

Caswell Cycle will be having their Fall Open House, Saturday, November 26th. There will be lots of clothing and Spyder accessories on sale and as always our fantastic service crew will be available to answer your winterizing and maintenance questions.

If you arrive in the morning there will some wonderful baked goodies and coffee for your snacking while shopping and visiting. Then later Les' Famous Chili will be available....remember there is a soda machine outside the shop to put out the fire!

So if you NEED an excuse to get out and ride at least one more time or are just getting lonesome for some Minnesota SpyderLover visiting come on up to Caswell Cycle in Mora.

SpyderAnn01
11-17-2016, 12:14 PM
I hope your good weather continues for this ride.

PW2013STL
11-17-2016, 01:26 PM
I hope your good weather continues for this ride.

Ann,

Snow/Blizzard tomorrow.:banghead: Next week looking at highs in the lower 40's :yes:

Les

ARtraveler
11-17-2016, 03:00 PM
You folks sure know how to have events and good times. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Our last event was July 2015 when some of you were here. It sometimes gets a bit lonely for us. :roflblack::roflblack:

Jim&Teresa
11-26-2016, 04:47 PM
Hi all,

Wishing you a great holiday season and an early Merry Christmas to all of our Spyderlover friends.....

Teresa and I went to Caswell Cycle's fall open house today (and yes, we had to buy somethings :D ). We did see Grandpa Pete and yes, he was riding his Spyder! :clap::clap::clap:

We also met Neal and Richard there as well. It was good time and the chili was a little too spicy for me, but Teresa had some! We were hoping to see more of our MN Spyderlovers there, but it was an all day event and we were there at 11:15am for about an hour. Les and Kaye Caswell were very gracious and was nice of them to set-up the day with discounts, food, etc. We also bought a raffle ticket from the snowmobile club that was selling them at Caswells.

Enjoy the season and your families..............