PDA

View Full Version : Holiday special blow out sale

MadStad Engineering
11-16-2016, 12:57 PM
:clap:Hello from MadStad. Tis the season to be Jolly/Thankful!
Just wanted to inform you that we are now starting our Black Friday Sale! We are offering a 15% discount to the SL forum community on all of our
Spyder MadStad Adjustable windshield kits. Spyder RS- Spyder F3- Spyder F3-T/LTD models. This sale will run to the end of the year so don't miss out. If you have been looking
for a windshield that will give you the comfort/adjustable that you deserve then look no further! Check us out at http://www.madstad.com/s.nl/sc.7/category.493/.f
The coupon code is madspyder15
Us here at MadStad wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas/New Year!!!!!:2thumbs:

bwbarnes
11-16-2016, 02:00 PM
Arrg, just my luck. I placed an order for my '08 GS a week too early!

:clap:Hello from MadStad. Tis the season to be Jolly/Thankful!
Just wanted to inform you that we are now starting our Black Friday Sale! We are offering a 15% discount to the SL forum community on all of our
Spyder MadStad Adjustable windshield kits. Spyder RS- Spyder F3- Spyder F3-T/LTD models. This sale will run to the end of the year so don't miss out. If you have been looking
for a windshield that will give you the comfort/adjustable that you deserve then look no further! Check us out at http://www.madstad.com/s.nl/sc.7/category.493/.f
The coupon code is madspyder15
Us here at MadStad wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas/New Year!!!!!:2thumbs:

slick999
11-16-2016, 07:20 PM
You make a nice product,have 2 for the wife's Honda Ctx.Will you consider making just windshields for the RT in different tints.No adjustment neccessary since they already have a up and down adjustment.

MadStad Engineering
11-17-2016, 10:45 AM
[QUOTE=slick999;1201801]You make a nice product,have 2 for the wife's Honda Ctx.Will you consider making just windshields for the RT in different tints.No adjustment neccessary since they already have a up and down adjustment.
I have a customer coming in with his RT model tomorrow for us to get the hole pattern off the factory screen. We would be happy to make you a screen. Just contact me at support@madstad.com:yes:

slick999
11-17-2016, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the reply,will contact you by email.Been looking for a tinted windshield a little shorter then stock for my RT.Your windshields are quality,I can see that on the 2 my wife has for her Honda.

Purple Guy
11-17-2016, 07:28 PM
When you add the RT windshield to your line up let us know, not alot of options for a tinted shield out there...

MadStad Engineering
11-18-2016, 09:43 AM
Great news,
We have a local customer coming in today letting us use this Spyder RT to make a tinted screen for the RT model.