PDA

View Full Version : FROM BLUEKNIGHT911 TO JOELTHEBIKER

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-14-2016, 08:04 PM
Wow, it takes a really HUMBLE person to Apologize ( publicly ) the way you have. As I was reading it, I actually started to tear-up ( no BS )........ However .....Nothing you said in that thread OFFENDED me, you didn't make it personal....... What really " pi**ed " me off was the resident " Hate - Mongers " on this site who decided I needed to be taken down ( yet again ) in the " Time for Reflection " thread, I'll bet most of them had no idea what you & I & Peter Aawen actually discussed.................. I wrote this in a separate Thread so it wouldn't get immediately drowned .... So Joel, I very much appreciate your apology, but your attitude was not an issue........ Mike :thumbup:

Peter Aawen
11-14-2016, 09:26 PM
All I can add is - I second that!! :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
11-14-2016, 10:03 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: .................. I think you guys need to get a room ....................... :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Sorry .................... The Devil made me do it.

Cruzr Joe ( I said I was sorry )

JimVonBaden
11-14-2016, 10:05 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: .................. I think you guys need to get a room ....................... :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Sorry .................... The Devil made me do it.

Cruzr Joe ( I said I was sorry )

https://youtu.be/vo9AH4vG2wA

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-15-2016, 01:21 AM
Thanks Mike. Ride safe my friend.

Im buying the first round. :cheers:

P.S.-I have my private messaging turned off because I didnt want to get flooded with pm's.
And you also, I will gladly accept your offer :cheers: if we can add some :bbq::roflblack: :yes::yes::yes:........... And on getting " flooded with pm's " ... I was surprised with the number of folks on this site who recognize the " Hate-Mongers ", but realize being vocal can get the Target put on their backs and just don't want the aggravation...... Please send me your E-mail address in a PM so we can stay in touch, I'm not sure how long I'm going to remain ..... SEE posts #3 & #4 above .................M :thumbup:

Bob Denman
11-15-2016, 08:14 AM
In the Spirit of good-natured Humor...

Cruzr Joe
11-15-2016, 09:22 AM
MY POST #3 WAS STRICTLY A JOKE, TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD, MEANT TO BE FUNNY, NOT INSULT ANYONE.

Cruzr Joe

Bob Denman
11-15-2016, 09:24 AM
I you would just sign your posts, "ANONYMOUS"; they'd never figure out who you are... :D

ANON Y MOUS

armyspydervet
11-15-2016, 11:50 AM
So I'm confused now...can I put 30 psi in my tires? :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

I kid, I kid :shemademe_smilie:

Bob Denman
11-15-2016, 11:56 AM
No! You can only put 30 psi of air into the crankcase...

...and all-natural "dinosaur-squeezin's" into the tires! :roflblack:

PapaHotel
11-15-2016, 12:32 PM
Joel,

Being you aren't taking PMs, could you repost your F3 drive belt idler bracket picture?? Please!

Bob Denman
11-15-2016, 12:47 PM
I grabbed copies of some of his pictures...
Do you want me to put them back up in here?

Tango
11-15-2016, 12:54 PM
Ok. What the :cus: did I miss. Bromance? Room? Hopefully with a view. LOL Jeeze Louise. Step away for a day. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

Bob Denman
11-15-2016, 12:58 PM
Tom,
Snoozin' is losin', around here! :D

JimVonBaden
11-15-2016, 05:40 PM
MY POST #3 WAS STRICTLY A JOKE, TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD, MEANT TO BE FUNNY, NOT INSULT ANYONE.

Cruzr Joe
As was mine! I guess some give better than take.

Many brands
11-15-2016, 06:39 PM
Could this - not be done by Private Message. Vs subjecting the wole fourm to the discourse?

Cruzr Joe
11-15-2016, 07:44 PM
Could this - not be done by Private Message. Vs subjecting the wole fourm to the discourse?

Then everyone would have to go somewhere else for their daily drama fix.

Cruzr Joe

Peteoz
11-15-2016, 08:01 PM

Eh? Is there a new forum setting that forces members to read every post of every thread? You are only subjected to it if you choose to read it ;)

jaherbst
11-15-2016, 08:32 PM
[QUOTE=Many brands;1201440]Could this - not be done by Private Message. Vs subjecting the wole fourm to the discourse?[/QUOTE

I agree.

Why put all of us through this "Drama". Exchange Phone numbers, email address's or carrier pigeons!

Or-- get a room in the "Hampton's" together for a weekend, kiss, make up and get the hell back on the

forum and try a little harder to control your emotions. (I'm just about in tears over this) Put it behind you

if you've got room. :joke:

This is exactly what happens when you air your dirty laundry out on a forum. :lecturef_smilie:

​Jack

Peter Aawen
11-15-2016, 10:30 PM
Maybe if those who didn't really have anything concrete & on topic to add to the discussion but rather just posted for the helluvit or to satisfy their own sense of humour exercised just a little more courtesy & restraint and didn't post unless it really added something to the thread, then the whole thing would be significantly less dramatic & we'd see less 'blow-ups' here?!?! I mean really, what if we just scrapped every post in this thread except for those posts clearly 'on topic', ie - just leaving posts 1,2,5,6,12,13,& 19 - without all the rest, the thread still makes sense doesn't it? And it clearly states in the title who it was from & directed to, clearly inferring that it was going to be about a subject that those who've read any of the other relevant recent threads would be aware of, so anyone can chose to read it or not as their fancy takes them or if the subject looks to be of interest to them? And even without those extra posts, doesn't it actually carry on the discussion the OP began??

Surely then, if every post remaining is clearly to the point & addresses the topic of the thread, & then as a result there is suddenly no real drama here at all, so doesn't that mean those extra posts are the real issue?! (maybe even this one included??) So what did those other posters (& I?) achieve here by sticking their oar in except to stir the pot?? Did they really need to comment at all?? Did they actually add anything worthwhile to the discussion topic raised by the OP? Or could it be said that those unnecessary posts (& possibly their posters?) may be the problem in this particular instance... & maybe a few other similar instances that we've seen lately? :shocked:

Why do I say this? Because in this thread & a couple of others I've seen here lately, there has seemingly been an attempt by one or more to take a thread over & divert it from the original topic of discussion, often to their own pointed end, rather than following the topic that the OP intended & any discussion flow they could have expected; and that practice has clearly been causing concern amongst at least some if not many other posters & readers here.... And to add insult to the injury, IMO those doing the most bleating about this thread & its topic are often amongst those who are more frequently than not seen to be posting the pointless & off topic stuff..... :sour:

So maybe it's THOSE posters (& me?) who need to look at how & why they post as well as what they post & maybe exercise a little more courtesy & some polite restraint before jumping in?? I know that after this one, I will be trying to do that... :thumbup:

JimVonBaden
11-15-2016, 10:58 PM
Or maybe keep the drama off the public forum and in PMs and e-mails. Just a thought.

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-16-2016, 12:39 AM
Maybe if those who didn't really have anything concrete & on topic to add to the discussion but rather just posted for the helluvit or to satisfy their own sense of humour exercised just a little more courtesy & restraint and didn't post unless it really added something to the thread, then the whole thing would be significantly less dramatic & we'd see less 'blow-ups' here?!?! I mean really, what if we just scrapped every post in this thread except for those posts clearly 'on topic', ie - just leaving posts 1,2,5,6,12,13,& 19 - without all the rest, the thread still makes sense doesn't it? And it clearly states in the title who it was from & directed to, clearly inferring that it was going to be about a subject that those who've read any of the other relevant recent threads would be aware of, so anyone can chose to read it or not as their fancy takes them or if the subject looks to be of interest to them? And even without those extra posts, doesn't it actually carry on the discussion the OP began??

Surely then, if every post remaining is clearly to the point & addresses the topic of the thread, & then as a result there is suddenly no real drama here at all, so doesn't that mean those extra posts are the real issue?! (maybe even this one included??) So what did those other posters (& I?) achieve here by sticking their oar in except to stir the pot?? Did they really need to comment at all?? Did they actually add anything worthwhile to the discussion topic raised by the OP? Or could it be said that those unnecessary posts (& possibly their posters?) may be the problem in this particular instance... & maybe a few other similar instances that we've seen lately? :shocked:

Why do I say this? Because in this thread & a couple of others I've seen here lately, there has seemingly been an attempt by one or more to take a thread over & divert it from the original topic of discussion, often to their own pointed end, rather than following the topic that the OP intended & any discussion flow they could have expected; and that practice has clearly been causing concern amongst at least some if not many other posters & readers here.... And to add insult to the injury, IMO those doing the most bleating about this thread & its topic are often amongst those who are more frequently than not seen to be posting the pointless & off topic stuff..... :sour:

So maybe it's THOSE posters (& me?) who need to look at how & why they post as well as what they post & maybe exercise a little more courtesy & some polite restraint before jumping in?? I know that after this one, I will be trying to do that... :thumbup:
Peter, I honestly have not read anything you posted that was off-topic ...... and what you just said took IMHO a lot of B*LLS to say to some in this crowd. They thrive on this type of theatrics & added vitriolic insults which they claim is HUMOR to make themselves look innocent !!..... I have said what you have said ( in less words :roflblack: ) and discovered it got me a Target on my back. We are not alone in these feelings, I have received many PM's about this same subject. Unfortunately people are afraid to speak out and challenge the LOUD MOUTHS because they don't want a Target on their backs .... So I applaud your honesty and GUTS .....:clap::clap::clap: Mike :thumbup:

PapaHotel
11-16-2016, 12:52 AM
Many Brands: He had his PM section turned off, so no, it needed to be here; Bob, yes if you have the picture of Joel's bracket, I would appreciate it. I think it was a fairly straight forward design, but you now how much a picture is worth.....

DriftersWay
11-16-2016, 06:20 AM
Peter, I honestly have not read anything you posted that was off-topic ...... and what you just said took IMHO a lot of B*LLS to say to some in this crowd. They thrive on this type of theatrics & added vitriolic insults which they claim is HUMOR to make themselves look innocent !!..... I have said what you have said ( in less words :roflblack: ) and discovered it got me a Target on my back. We are not alone in these feelings, I have received many PM's about this same subject. Unfortunately people are afraid to speak out and challenge the LOUD MOUTHS because they don't want a Target on their backs .... So I applaud your honesty and GUTS .....:clap::clap::clap: Mike :thumbup:

:agree: And Mike looking forward to meeting you in June

kep-up
11-16-2016, 06:40 AM
Oh, good grief!

Bob Denman
11-16-2016, 08:43 AM
Many Brands: He had his PM section turned off, so no, it needed to be here; Bob, yes if you have the picture of Joel's bracket, I would appreciate it. I think it was a fairly straight forward design, but you now how much a picture is worth.....

He has re-posted a link to them in the "RT shoptalk" Section... :thumbup:

trikermutha
11-16-2016, 09:15 AM
:bdh:

JerryB
11-16-2016, 03:53 PM
Hi Peter,

Re: Maybe if those . . .

BRAVO!!!!! I could not agree more.

Jerry Baumchen