PDA

View Full Version : BAKER AIR WINGS WITH LAMONSTER HWY PEGS

tmcquain
11-10-2016, 02:15 PM
Does anyone have both of these installed on the RT ? I have the floor board pegs, and they won't work with the Lower air Wings. I see the pegs that mount to the bottom of the spyder and was wondering has anyone had success with both. It appears that will work, just wanted to know if anyone had any insight or pictures before I dropped 190$

Thanks.
Tim

Copperman
11-10-2016, 03:13 PM
Does anyone have both of these installed on the RT ? I have the floor board pegs, and they won't work with the Lower air Wings. I see the pegs that mount to the bottom of the spyder and was wondering has anyone had success with both. It appears that will work, just wanted to know if anyone had any insight or pictures before I dropped 190$

Thanks.
Tim

I had both the uppers and lowers on my 13 RT Limited. On my 14 RT limited I only had the uppers because I had the Rivco highway pegs. It is definitely worth having just the uppers with the highway pegs.

tmcquain
11-10-2016, 03:23 PM
I've got the uppers and the extra panel. (well worth it ) Have the lower wing but it won't fit with the highway pegs. Was wondering if the NVB pegs would work. With the lower.

Copperman
11-10-2016, 05:51 PM
Was wondering if the NVB pegs would work. With the lower.

That I don't know. I would call Lamont and ask him. Those are his pegs, no?

Marcy
11-10-2016, 05:51 PM
Have you asked Baker Wings directly. Seems to be best bet for an honest opinion. ;)

tmcquain
11-10-2016, 06:17 PM
I haven't talked to Baker, I will do that tomorrow and see what he says. I was hoping one of you in Spyder land had some pics !

Marcy
11-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Nope but keep us posted. I have the same question as I have NVB highway pegs. :D

Dean Homan
11-10-2016, 09:41 PM
I have the whole set and did not find the lowers much help (in SW FL) so I removed them and put on Hwy pegs. Bought a Fan Can and will install in a couple of weeks as the heat still is very uncomfortable, since I physically can't move the pegs very far forward.

TheCajun1957
11-11-2016, 07:29 PM
I have the whole set and did not find the lowers much help (in SW FL) so I removed them and put on Hwy pegs. Bought a Fan Can and will install in a couple of weeks as the heat still is very uncomfortable, since I physically can't move the pegs very far forward.

??? What is a Fan Can? Sorry haven't heard of one.