PDA

View Full Version : OVER THE COLDER MONTHS

JIM EVANS
11-09-2016, 03:26 PM
SO AS THE DAYS BECOME SHORT, THOUGHTS TURN TO NEXT SPRING :) IT HAS BEEN SPOKEN ABOUT HERE BEFORE. DO FOLKS WANT TO GET TOGETHER OVER THE WINTER AND TRY TO SET UP A GROUP THAT CAN GET TOGETHER AND RIDE, AND EAT, AND SOCIALIZE.

WE COULD MEET SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STATE ON THE BERLIN TURNPIKE OR SOMETHING. AND NO NOT AT ONE OF THE PAY BY THE HOUR MOTELS :)

DROP A LINE OR CALL 860 334 5799

THANKS

JIM

Questions
11-10-2016, 06:48 PM
I'd definitely be into eating and socializing during the winter, but since I don't have a garage, the new RT will be going into storage with Mike's in New London before winter sets in. I'm playing it by ear as to exactly when to take it over there. Still some good riding weather!

Would love your advice on farkles and maybe a wrap for the new toy - I'd like to increase visibility.

JIM EVANS
01-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Well now that holidays are over //// does anyone want to get together and meet up over the colder months and try to put together a loose knit riding group

Jim

860 334 5799
jimevans1958@yahoo.com

JIM EVANS
03-04-2017, 11:54 AM
So other than Joann,,, riding season is coming does anyone want to get together some weekend for lunch and put a loose group together ?????

Hell we could meet at A.J.'s Skip

Questions
03-05-2017, 01:41 PM
So other than Joann,,, riding season is coming does anyone want to get together some weekend for lunch and put a loose group together ?????

Hell we could meet at A.J.'s Skip
I probably won't be able to come. Just spent quite a bit of time in the hospital and I'm not ready for driving yet, on top of being tethered to an oxygen line. ( Which is just peachy when you have a cat that likes to chew on things!)

JIM EVANS
03-06-2017, 06:42 PM
JoAnn feel better soon keep us posted. Loreen says hi

Questions
03-07-2017, 07:01 PM
Please tell her hi for me!
King is enjoying his newfound social life what with visiting nurses and all. Pumpkin a bit less so.

Vidman
03-23-2017, 11:09 AM
For medical reasons I was off the bike for the past 12 months. Hopefully all set for the year. Looking to meet up with some local ppl. Get to know each other before Spyder Quest. I haven't been there since 2014.

Questions
04-01-2017, 05:11 PM
My RT-L comes out of winter storage Tuesday. I'm not sure if I should ride it yet for fear of losing my housebound status ( I need that visiting nurse). And the portable oxygen tanks have a two hour limit. But I'm starting to get stir crazy here...

Fortunately my doctor recently learned to ride and bought a Harley, so I think he'll help me get back on the road if he can. I'm thinking about Spyderquest also.

Danz28
04-11-2017, 12:09 AM
I'm ready to ride. I have flexible days and will be going out today.

Vidman
04-11-2017, 07:50 AM
The wife and I (and a Harley buddy and woman friend) took a nice ride to Arethusa Farm Ice Cream Dairy on Sunday April 9th. Excellent Ice Cream.