PDA

View Full Version : 2010 RT left front mirror unit help kiwi/aussies :)

happygrin
11-08-2016, 03:49 AM
I'm in New Zealand and trying to find a replacement unit, I have two part numbers and wondering if anyone here or in Australia knows who has one in stock, here they want a arm and a leg for the unit, so fingers crossed friends across the ditch may help part number seems to have changed from 705002728 to 705004687 any contact details to buy one and have it sent here appreciated :bowdown:

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Is yours missing - or is something broken on it ????? maybe it can be re-paired ????? ..... Mike :thumbup:

Chupaca
11-08-2016, 10:51 AM
:agree: there are places stateside for cheaper prices...let us know if we Dan help that way....:dontknow:

happygrin
11-08-2016, 02:33 PM
Is yours missing - or is something broken on it ????? maybe it can be re-paired ????? ..... Mike :thumbup:

Stupid thing to do I adjusted mirror while riding, I've never had it off but apparently the holding wire never held, bounced off, cracked top piece and lost lower front bit :(

happygrin
11-08-2016, 02:34 PM
:agree: there are places stateside for cheaper prices...let us know if we Dan help that way....:dontknow:

awesome I'll e/mail you and hope you receive it :)

Chupaca
11-08-2016, 04:03 PM
awesome I'll e/mail you and hope you receive it :)

Email
sent hope we can get you fixed up...:thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-08-2016, 04:33 PM
Stupid thing to do I adjusted mirror while riding, I've never had it off but apparently the holding wire never held, bounced off, cracked top piece and lost lower front bit :(
If you still have it ...... can you post some PIC s ...... Mike :thumbup:

happygrin
11-13-2016, 02:24 AM
I can up load photo's tomorrow with luck, went for ride today and found the bottom black piece, still a bit missing from it including a clip, will have to work out how to upload pic the top piece is cracked part no 705003964 'full moon' is the colour, you guys rock

Bottom piece needed also is p/number 705003148 number 58 on the brp site

happygrin
11-13-2016, 02:32 AM
Email
sent hope we can get you fixed up...:thumbup:

Original e/mail with that pic got deleted in error was for full unit, can you resend to my pvt e/mail you have please. Also hoping with tiny bit of luck Blueknight? may have a spare piece? and did/does daughter have room for it ? :) if I can't get pieces

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-13-2016, 02:42 AM
Original e/mail with that pic got deleted in error was for full unit, can you resend to my pvt e/mail you have please. Also hoping with tiny bit of luck Blueknight? may have a spare piece? and did/does daughter have room for it ? :) if I can't get pieces
If you were asking if I had a spare - sorry I don't ...... However another member Paul " PMK " made replacements for His RT so I think He still has His...... whether He wants to sell them ????? .... the other thing is you live in Australia which is a shipping issue !!!!!...... Here in the States used parts are becoming more available from salvage wrecks because the RT is mostly un-changed ........ Mike :thumbup:

happygrin
11-13-2016, 02:52 AM
If you were asking if I had a spare - sorry I don't ...... However another member Paul " PMK " made replacements for His RT so I think He still has His...... whether He wants to sell them ????? .... the other thing is you live in Australia which is a shipping issue !!!!!...... Here in the States used parts are becoming more available from salvage wrecks because the RT is mostly un-changed ........ Mike :thumbup:

Happy to pay costs and postage/shipping etc, I did a search for that name PMK but nothing has shown up, :( have sent you a message, just kinda finding way around this site, so hope you got it?

Chupaca
11-13-2016, 03:00 AM
Can't get anything to my daughter in time she is leaving in a couple days.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

happygrin
11-13-2016, 03:05 AM
Can't get anything to my daughter in time she is leaving in a couple days.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Thankyou hoping someone may help somewhere with luck

happygrin
11-14-2016, 05:51 PM

https://goo.gl/images/QOkWou

thankyou :)