PDA

View Full Version : NO BLACK FRIDAY (or whatever day) FOR ME!

sealfloorboards
11-07-2016, 10:51 AM
BLACK FRIDAY (or whatever day) is strictly for amateurs. For Seal Floorboards, EVERY DAY, from now till Jan. 1st. will be a HOLIDAY SALE DAY:yikes::clap::yes:!!! If you are planning to give yourself, or your important someone a set of Seal Floorboards, or any other Seal Product, for Christmas, Call me, in person, to order, I will give you free shipping. THATS A $45. SAVINGS:2thumbs:. Order from my website and pay full price:gaah:. Call me and get FREE SHIPPING . It's a rare event when you get to speak with a REAL PERSON who knows his products and cares about your needs Ask all the questions you have.

I have a new Land Line number (503-487 0109) and my cell # (503-502-7222). I will try to answer any questions you have. After all, no one knows more about CAN AM Floorboards than me... I invented them back in 2009 and have sold thousands of SEALS :coffee:. Make this Holiday Season a great Spyder Year with your new SEAL FLOORBOARDS. I have them for all years and Models (except the ST model).

Looking forward to talking with you,
Ride in Comfort,
John

Chupaca
11-07-2016, 10:55 AM
Great deal...good luck with you extended holiday sales...:2thumbs: should go well :yes::yes:

sealfloorboards
11-08-2016, 11:04 AM
Great deal...good luck with you extended holiday sales...:2thumbs: should go well :yes::yes:

Thanks, and again, thanks for your help at Spyders at Red Rock. This old, broken down Seal appreciates your help and installing those Floorboards for me. See ya next year.
Ride in comfort,
John