PDA

View Full Version : ryde/fishing

aka1004
04-05-2009, 10:24 PM
went on a little ryde/fishing trip today.
rode around pch than got on the 1/2 day boat for little fishing.
it was 84 degrees on spyder's ambient temp gauge and there were alot of bikes on pch plus a spyder:D
bird left me a little momento to remember the day

COOLMACHINE
04-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Hello AKA1004,
I like the looks of your windshield. I have the Evolution III Slider from F1. Is that what you have? It looks as if the slider portion of yours is much wider than mine. Keep it on 3 wheels. ;) Jerry

Roaddog2
04-06-2009, 11:28 AM
it was 84 degrees on spyder's ambient temp gauge and there were alot of bikes on pch plus a spyder:D
bird left me a little momento to remember the dayBelieve it or not that is considered good luck :spyder2:

aka1004
04-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Hello AKA1004,
I like the looks of your windshield. I have the Evolution III Slider from F1. Is that what you have? It looks as if the slider portion of yours is much wider than mine. Keep it on 3 wheels. ;) Jerry

its the same slider
i think it may be the angle the pic was taken

wyliec
04-06-2009, 03:50 PM
bird left me a little momento to remember the day

You must not have the triple play. If you did, it would have just slid off, leaving no residue behind; ask magic man.

aka1004
04-06-2009, 08:31 PM
You must not have the triple play. If you did, it would have just slid off, leaving no residue behind; ask magic man.

i will get them bird poo poo deflectors as soon as i get corbin bags:D:joke: