04-05-2009, 07:12 PM
o ...i did work enjoy and crank up volume
god bless "MAC" watch it till the end
did have free bird for song but youtube wouldnt let me use it

tatt2r
04-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Nice Vid!

who's doing the music?

creed .... freebird was cool but dam copyright ...

Donzo
04-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Great pics and one of my favorite songs. Thanks for sharing.:popcorn:

:coffee:

0228lisa
04-05-2009, 07:28 PM
i cant seem to copy and paste to this site but check out this video
YouTube - banner run ma vt nh (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG2U3Qld1tE)

Good choice of music!!:clap:

Lamonster
04-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Very cool Bro. :thumbup::doorag:

Roger
04-05-2009, 07:35 PM
Tatt2r that was just plain Awesome nicely done. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Roaddog2
04-05-2009, 07:43 PM
After the show I forgot to get your autograph dang :2thumbs::2thumbs:

ataDude
04-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Very good, tat man!

jeuchler
04-05-2009, 08:00 PM
o ...i did work enjoy and crank up volume
god bless "MAC" watch it till the end
did have free bird for song but youtube wouldnt let me use it

That was awesome!

Thanks a lot, tatt2r. If people are at work and can't get your video off YouTube, I put it here as a .mov file (http://www.6impossible.com/spyder/bannerrun.mov).

Also, the lovely bride ("the boss" as Ev called her) was reading these posts and instructed me to thank everybody:

We arrived so late due to weather that we thought everybody was done eating when we pulled up, and were pleasantly surprised to find out that you all had waited for us!

Real class acts...Thanks again!

pauly1
04-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Well done! :2thumbs: That's an impressive amount of editing in a short period of time.

Wayne

GA-SPYDER
04-05-2009, 08:35 PM
What was Evan riding?
Hope I get to sign it some day.

mike3069
04-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Excellent job on the Vid:2thumbs:.

Smylinacha
04-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Awesome Video! :clap:

northramp
04-05-2009, 09:04 PM
Tat !! What a great video.. Hoe cold was it getting there??
Northramp ..

bjt
04-05-2009, 10:22 PM
We arrived so late due to weather that we thought everybody was done eating when we pulled up, and were pleasantly surprised to find out that you all had waited for us!

Real class acts...Thanks again!

Don't be expecting that if you show up late to Niagara falls. My stomach waits for no man. http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Food/ready-to-eat-19.gif :D :D :D

jeuchler
04-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Don't be expecting that if you show up late to Niagara falls. My stomach waits for no man. http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Food/ready-to-eat-19.gif :D :D :D

You forget, Brian, I've seen you eat before.:joke:

(Anyhow, what would slow me down? They don't have snow in Canada...)

Magic Man
04-06-2009, 06:46 AM
Very nice vid indeed!

MM

retread
04-06-2009, 06:50 AM
Great video, it would take me a week to get that together, thanks, tatt2r.

john

DynamoBT
04-06-2009, 07:06 AM
Excellent!! Even Bugsy my Bull Terrier made it in there!!:2thumbs:

Bersquack
04-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Awesome Vid!!! Can't wait for the banner to show up in WI!

TMehaffey
04-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Great video:thumbup: Thanks for taking the time to put it together!

orangespydiegirl
04-06-2009, 04:13 PM
What a great job!:clap:

Questions
04-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Loved the video! Loved meeting you and Dee and everyone else. I, too, am sad that I forgot to ask for an autograph. Ah well, next time...
I was relieved that we didn't arrive to find everyone frozen. It was so cold and snowy coming over the mountains. I share in your hearty thanks to Lamont for providing this opportunity for us to meet. Evan and I both had fun yesterday. We are looking forward to the next time we can meet more spyderlovers. I asked him on the way home, "How long do you think it would take us to get to Buffalo?" :D

ataDude
04-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Here's your first official Welcome to the site, Patti! welcome

Loved the video! Loved meeting you and Dee and everyone else. I, too, am sad that I forgot to ask for an autograph. Ah well, next time...
I was relieved that we didn't arrive to find everyone frozen. It was so cold and snowy coming over the mountains. I share in your hearty thanks to Lamont for providing this opportunity for us to meet. Evan and I both had fun yesterday. We are looking forward to the next time we can meet more spyderlovers. I asked him on the way home, "How long do you think it would take us to get to Buffalo?" :D

retread
04-06-2009, 05:26 PM
Hi Patti,
Sent the CD today, lemmee know when you get it.
And Welcome to Spyderlovers.

john

tatt2r
04-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Excellent!! Even Bugsy my Bull Terrier made it in there!!:2thumbs:

lucky magicman didnt hit the dog with his smart car would have destroyed the car ,,,,man that dog was all muscle ....:coffee:

tatt2r
04-06-2009, 05:44 PM

great meeting the 2 of you also ...illl call you this week about ink

Roaddog2
04-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Not that long it's only a few more inches on the map just never look at the scale part welcome

northramp
04-06-2009, 05:48 PM
So sorry i missed it .. Perhaps I should have gone by the UPS office in the Berkshires... Thats where UPS sent my GPS and enhanced spring!! instead of my dealer ..
Northramp..
Still waiting for the fix.....

SpyderByter
04-06-2009, 05:54 PM
tat,

You are a man of many talents. That vid was great! Thanks for taking the time to put it together.

Mark

SpyderByter
04-06-2009, 06:02 PM

:agree:Lamont does come up with some great ideas. eh?

I hope all the rest of the Spyderlovers get a chance to have as much fun as I had the last two weekends in Saratoga Springs and then Brattleboro.

It was nice meeting you and Evan. I may take a ride up to Latham soon for some of those thottlemiester grips, and some lighting.

GA-SPYDER
04-07-2009, 08:54 AM
lucky magicman didnt hit the dog with his smart car would have destroyed the car ,,,,man that dog was all muscle ....:coffee:
I guess that answers my question about what Evan was driving. What do you think about your Smart car, Evan?

Lamonster
04-07-2009, 05:27 PM
:doorag:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=21&pictureid=1814

Roaddog2
04-07-2009, 05:42 PM
:doorag:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=21&pictureid=1814:2thumbs::2thumbs:

Magic Man
04-07-2009, 05:46 PM
I guess that answers my question about what Evan was driving. What do you think about your Smart car, Evan?

It's really fun! The Brabus edition one we have now is like driving a slot car on the road. :yes:

It's a blast and really has quite a bit of room inside too. :thumbup:

MM

rmccaul59
04-07-2009, 06:22 PM
It's really fun! The Brabus edition one we have now is like driving a slot car on the road. :yes:

It's a blast and really has quitre a bit of room inside too. :thumbup:

MMThat was a nice video the family is just getting bigger:doorag:

jeuchler
04-07-2009, 09:54 PM
...I may take a ride up to Latham soon for some of those thottlemiester grips, and some lighting.

SpyderByter

Swing by up here if you go, or we can meet--Latham is not far from us. That'd be a great destination ride to NMN!

Questions
04-08-2009, 10:14 AM
I was trying to convince Ev to wrap the Smart Car with some kind of festive advertising or polka-dots or some such, but I never considered my face as part of the motif. I admire the talents of all you Photoshoppers!

SpyderByter
04-08-2009, 07:02 PM
SpyderByter

Swing by up here if you go, or we can meet--Latham is not far from us. That'd be a great destination ride to NMN!

You read my mind. I need to give Evan a call next week to see when those new throttle locks he was talking about will be in. I am also considering HID's for head and fog lights, and possibly some neon just for the heck of it. But the throttle lock and HIDs are first on the list before some long rides this Summer.

So anyway, I have to get an idea of when to go and how long it will take to get them installed. I figure we can find a place with in walking distance of his shop and have lunch. I have next week off. It would be great if it could be done on a Sat. and HDX, Smylin and Road Dog could join. Shoot, there goes my herd mentality again.....

Smylinacha
04-08-2009, 07:19 PM
I was trying to convince Ev to wrap the Smart Car with some kind of festive advertising or polka-dots or some such, but I never considered my face as part of the motif. I admire the talents of all you Photoshoppers!

You look Maaavalous on the car! :clap::2thumbs:

jeuchler
04-08-2009, 07:43 PM
You read my mind.... I figure we can find a place with in walking distance of his shop and have lunch...

Uh...Ev's office?

SpyderByter
04-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Uh...Ev's office?

You mean he cooks as well as designs mods? Will lunch light up?

:joke:

SpyderByter
04-08-2009, 09:54 PM
SpyderByter

Mike's place is close by also. We can fill that trailer of his.

SpyderByter
04-09-2009, 10:30 AM
"SpyderByter

Swing by up here if you go, or we can meet--Latham is not far from us. That'd be a great destination ride to NMN! "

Just heard back from Ev, no Sat hours, and the new thottle control won't be in till May. I may have to just order the products and install them myself. I managed to get the oil changed, risers and mirror ext's installed with some research and help from other Spyderlovers. I can do it, but messing with the electrical system worries me a bit after hearing stories about how easy it is to screw up something in the canbus, whatever that is. Would love to get that machine lit up more. Guess it is time to experiment with the wiring. Good think I have backup from some of the more mechanically inclined members here.

Anyway, we can still plan a get together for a Sat or Sunday and make it another destination. Sundays seem to work out best for HDX, Smylin and Road Dog. Mike is also up that way. I need very little prompting to go take a ride.

:yes: