PDA

View Full Version : Ride on Sunday

Michaelscs
11-04-2016, 06:48 PM
We're going for a ride on Sunday, 11/6.
We're meeting Les & Kathy at the Holiday Station on Hwy55 at the west side of Annandale at 9:00am.
I'm leading on some fun roads around our area(central MN).
Come and join us!

PW2013STL
11-06-2016, 10:41 PM
Mike and Val,

Great ride on some fantastic roads! Thanks! Kathy and I look forward to our next one.

Michaelscs
11-07-2016, 08:39 AM
So glad you guys could join us and see what central MN has to offer! Nice that Chuck (AKA marathon man) was able to spend part of his day with us before heading down to Faribault for another ride! Val and I had a great time and enjoyed getting to know you guys better at a great outdoor lunch.

BeardedDBA
11-07-2016, 10:51 AM
So glad you guys could join us and see what central MN has to offer! Nice that Chuck (AKA marathon man) was able to spend part of his day with us before heading down to Faribault for another ride! Val and I had a great time and enjoyed getting to know you guys better at a great outdoor lunch.

I concur with Les & Kathy: Great roads through that area. Thanks for showing us around.

PapaHotel
11-07-2016, 11:44 PM
I saw this late, but my thoughts are maybe if I could have gotten the southern Minnesota ride to meet the central Minnesota ride at midpoint....wouldn't that have been fun??!!