PDA

View Full Version : BANNER

tatt2r
04-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Made it to brattleboro vt ...handed off to me now in salem nh .....will get it to maine then i'll drop it off to jeuchler in mass ....great bunch of people and we were honored by magicman himself ... i was so excited almost soiled myself...
:D:coffee:

Big Arm
04-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Nice Pic :clap: Looks like that was a lot of fun :yes:
:congrats:

bjt
04-05-2009, 05:16 PM
:2thumbs: :thumbup: :2thumbs:

docdoru
04-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Nice Pic :clap: Looks like that was a lot of fun :yes:
:congrats:

The Twelve Apostles :thumbup:

Lamonster
04-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Made it to brattleboro vt ...handed off to me now in salem nh .....will get it to maine then i'll drop it off to jeuchler in mass ....great bunch of people and we were honored by magicman himself ... i was so excited almost soiled myself...
:D:coffee:

I just got home myself and updated the front page. :2thumbs: www.SpyderLovers.com

Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks for the update and the pics. :clap::yes::cheers:

tatt2r
04-05-2009, 05:35 PM

hahhaha oboy wait till i get to work tomorrow am i gonna have fun with photoshop hahahahah

Director
04-05-2009, 06:16 PM

I only count 11 in the pic. I guess Judas got left out for obvious reasons...

dltang
04-05-2009, 06:22 PM

Bruce, check below the banner, number 12 is there.

NancysToy
04-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Somebody had to take the picture? :) Sorry, couldn't resist.
-Scotty

bone crusher
04-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Any chance of getting the banner to a group who will be going to the Rolling Thunder on Memorial Day Sunday (that is the day, isn't it??)...

Roaddog2
04-05-2009, 07:31 PM
I just got home myself and updated the front page. :2thumbs: www.SpyderLovers.com (http://www.SpyderLovers.com)

Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks for the update and the pics. :clap::yes::cheers::agree::agree:327 Miles 5.5 enghrs not bad except HDX call to go over a snowy pass on rt9+100.Commando/Smylinacha did good today she can definately go to Hell with us:ani29:

vtrider
04-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Well, I got back home at 6:15PM. This time I didn't encounter any snow showers, but it was getting cooler the further north I went. It was great meeting eveyone that was there. I must say this was a fun event. I'll have to remember the Royal Diner if I back down in this area. The food was excellent. Maybe we can all get together again sometimes in the future.

Roaddog2
04-05-2009, 07:56 PM
What are you complainin' about? I had to do it on 2 wheels.....No complaints just no Swiffers:spyder2:

Director
04-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Bruce, check below the banner, number 12 is there.

Thanks Deb. Cleverly concealed, just like Waldo! :D

mike3069
04-05-2009, 08:46 PM
not bad except HDX call to go over a snowy pass on rt9+100.

You should have seen it when I came thru there Eastbound earlier. Just over freezing and LOTS of snow/slush on the road.:shocked::yikes:

Spyder never faultered tho!

jeuchler
04-05-2009, 08:54 PM
You should have seen it when I came thru there Eastbound earlier. Just over freezing and LOTS of snow/slush on the road.:shocked::yikes:

Spyder never faultered tho!

Well, Mike, you DO have five wheels when the rest of us have only three...or two!

Many of the towns spent their snowremoval budget a while ago, so no rushing to plow or sand here on a Sunday.

northramp
04-05-2009, 08:56 PM
What a great shot .
Vt. , good food and MM himself...:yikes::yikes:

Looked like a great time ....

Smylinacha
04-05-2009, 08:56 PM
:agree::agree:327 Miles 5.5 enghrs not bad except HDX call to go over a snowy pass on rt9+100.Commando/Smylinacha did good today she can definately go to Hell with us:ani29:

And they even had a sign giving us directions to Hell from CT :2thumbs:. Commando Kimmi will go to Hell with you guys for sure.:D Better than pulling wedgies all day long - that seat is a killer after a while.

Smylinacha
04-05-2009, 08:58 PM
Well, I got back home at 6:15PM. This time I didn't encounter any snow showers, but it was getting cooler the further north I went. It was great meeting eveyone that was there. I must say this was a fun event. I'll have to remember the Royal Diner if I back down in this area. The food was excellent. Maybe we can all get together again sometimes in the future.

NO MAYBEs! DEFIINTELY!!!!!!!!!!! Was nice meetin ya and I'm sure we'll all be getting together again soon :doorag:

dltang
04-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Any chance of getting the banner to a group who will be going to the Rolling Thunder on Memorial Day Sunday (that is the day, isn't it??)...

You know, there is a possibility, we will be getting it in Michigan later this month, I know daddydarko is going to Rolling Thunder. Maybe we could pass it off to him to take to that event. We just have to make sure it come back this way before our ride to LA or at least towards us so we can pick it up on the way out. This might be a good way for the banner to hit Ohio, and Penn. Not sure what daddydarkos route and plans look like, but it is an idea.

jeuchler
04-05-2009, 09:46 PM
You know, there is a possibility, we will be getting it in Michigan later this month, I know daddydarko is going to Rolling Thunder. Maybe we could pass it off to him to take to that event. We just have to make sure it come back this way before our ride to LA or at least towards us so we can pick it up on the way out. This might be a good way for the banner to hit Ohio, and Penn. Not sure what daddydarkos route and plans look like, but it is an idea.

Deb, you should be a FedEx dispatcher!!

SpyderGirl
04-05-2009, 09:47 PM
I sure hope we get a chance to get our picture with the banner. I'd love to take it across the country in September and pass it along to someone along the way. I'll be in 17 different states on that trip, there is bound to be a few dozen SpyderLovers along the way. :)

Roaddog2
04-06-2009, 11:39 AM
And they even had a sign giving us directions to Hell from CT :2thumbs:. Commando Kimmi will go to Hell with you guys for sure.:D Better than pulling wedgies all day long - that seat is a killer after a while.It was Heaven and Hell were are you going and we will have to get back to Waterbury to get a picture of that maybe Spyderbyter can swing on 84 this week and get a pic :spyder:

Roaddog2
04-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Roaddog does that all the time......sharts.....:yikes:Always remember HDX he who delt it :cus: it:banghead:

Smylinacha
04-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Always remember HDX he who delt it :cus: it:banghead:

He who denied it supplied it.

Smylinacha
04-06-2009, 12:01 PM
It was Heaven and Hell were are you going and we will have to get back to Waterbury to get a picture of that maybe Spyderbyter can swing on 84 this week and get a pic :spyder:

We need to make a flag for the :spyder:for our Ride to Hell

Director
04-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Deb, you should be a FedEx dispatcher!!

Funny you should say that. She does dispatch ambulances!

Bruce

dltang
04-06-2009, 12:47 PM
We need to make a flag for the :spyder:for our Ride to Hell

Oh, I can't wait to see this...:2thumbs:

Smylinacha
04-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Roaddog - can we get Iggy to make a Ride to Hell flag for us?

Roaddog2
04-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Roaddog - can we get Iggy to make a Ride to Hell flag for us?I think he can do that :2thumbs:

SpyderByter
04-06-2009, 05:20 PM
It was Heaven and Hell were are you going and we will have to get back to Waterbury to get a picture of that maybe Spyderbyter can swing on 84 this week and get a pic :spyder:

Where is that sign RoadDog?