PDA

View Full Version : I'M RICH and tired of stupid e mails

cuznjohn
11-03-2016, 12:31 PM
Attention Beneficiary,

This message is from Federal Ministry of Finance office, we are to let you know that we have finally concluded with Financial Bank Benin Republic to release your full compensation payment of $3.5Million US Dollars to you through Western Union and you will be receiving the sum of $7,000.00 us dollars daily and First payment has been sent: MTCN: 857-706-6492, but your payment file must be renewing with Western Union before you will be able to pick up your first payment $7,000.00 us dollars today. The Western Union Office stated that you will be receiving your funds at the maximum rate of $7,000.00 us dollars daily until you receive the total sum of $3.5Million US Dollars completely. You are also required to re-confirm the below information to them to avoid any wrong transfer.

Receiver name: ---------
Your full address: ------
Tel:----
Text Question:------
Answer:--------
Copy of your id: --------

Now contact Western Union Manager Mr. Peter Godwin Financial Bank Benin Republic, they will start sending your fund to you without any delaying okay.

Contact Mr. Peter Godwin immediately by clicking reply and ask him what you need to do to renewing your payment file to pick up your First payment $7,000.00 usd today and let me know when you confirm your fund, you can call him now Tel: +229 66879875.

Best Regard,
Mr. David Lien.

Chupaca
11-03-2016, 12:41 PM
When will you be getting this started..?:roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
11-03-2016, 12:53 PM
:clap: :congrats:
Would you like to invest any of it with my Nigerian Prince? :D

PapaHotel
11-03-2016, 01:43 PM
I see you sharing the good news, are you going to share the rewards too???

ARtraveler
11-03-2016, 02:16 PM
What a lucky person you are John. :bowdown: And, you did not even have to have a personal meet-up in Nome, Alaska with a representative to make sure the deal was legit. :roflblack:

On the serious side: It does amaze me that there are enough gullible people out there that actually reply to and comply with the requests for personal information which then comes back to bite them financially. The thought of $7K per day is pretty good for most of us. If it was not profitable, the scammers would not continue to do this. :thumbup:

PrairieSpyder
11-03-2016, 02:56 PM
Attention Beneficiary,
but your payment file must be renewing with Western Union before .. .

they will start sending your fund to you without any delaying okay.
Best Regard,
Mr. David Lien.

I thinking you must be doing as they suggest or else you will losing a fortune okay.

PapaHotel
11-03-2016, 04:05 PM

Bob Denman
11-03-2016, 04:52 PM

https://youtu.be/dwea0LZQe9k

Sam Mac
11-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Can I be your friend? Will you loan me $100,000? Please. :roflblack:

cuznjohn
11-03-2016, 05:43 PM
i posted this on facebook, and a woman i know from Canada said she got the same e mail

Cruzr Joe
11-03-2016, 09:37 PM
i posted this on facebook, and a woman i know from Canada said she got the same e mail

Was she one of your Ex-Wives???

Anonymous