PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Ride Review on my F3 Limited

Cruzr Joe
10-31-2016, 11:59 AM
Well we got 6 bikes together and decided to go to Heber Springs for lunch, let my brother in law lead because he knows all the back roads and never gets lost, well we got lost :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:, but we did not mind because we were having a great ride, we rode for about 3 hours or so and wound up 20 minutes from home, we were lost :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:.

The new F3 ran great and we had a lot of fun, but we did get lost :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:.

Here is a shot of the group when we stopped at Toadsuck Arkansas Dam, oh did i mention we got lost? :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

We finally decided to stop for lunch and regroup. we were no longer lost :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

ARtraveler
10-31-2016, 12:05 PM
Glad you had a great ride. Talked to my brother who lives there and he said it was in the 80's. Nice day for a ride.

Got lost huh? :roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe
10-31-2016, 12:07 PM
Glad you had a great ride. Talked to my brother who lives there and he said it was in the 80's. Nice day for a ride.

Got lost huh? :roflblack::roflblack:

Yeah, we got lost, how did you know? :roflblack: :roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

Bob Denman
10-31-2016, 12:16 PM
Did I hear that somebody got a little bit "turned around"? :D

cuznjohn
10-31-2016, 12:32 PM
hope you didn't get lost

Chupaca
10-31-2016, 12:47 PM
If you ended up in Toadsuck you were lost...🐸 Glad you had a great ryde....my motto.." I may not know where I am but I am not lost" there is always a freeway in your path...:roflblack:

PrairieSpyder
10-31-2016, 12:51 PM
I can't believe Luke got you lost! :lecturef_smilie: Are you sure you weren't in charge, Joe? :dontknow:

Bfromla
10-31-2016, 01:14 PM
Well we got 6 bikes together and decided to go to Heber Springs for lunch, let my brother in law lead because he knows all the back roads and never gets lost, well we got lost :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:, but we did not mind because we were having a great ride, we rode for about 3 hours or so and wound up 20 minutes from home, we were lost :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:.

The new F3 ran great and we had a lot of fun, but we did get lost :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:.

Here is a shot of the group when we stopped at Toadsuck Arkansas Dam, oh did i mention we got lost? :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

We finally decided to stop for lunch and regroup. we were no longer lost :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

TOADSUCK& & LOST https://youtu.be/mpL0Q2OSRwQ

Bob Denman
10-31-2016, 01:53 PM
I can't believe Luke got you lost! :lecturef_smilie: Are you sure you weren't in charge, Joe? :dontknow:

If Joe had been the TrailBoss: he would have been using his compass!

...And he would have known what to do, when they got to this sign! :roflblack:

Machinegunner
11-01-2016, 09:19 AM
If you don't know where you are going, you might end up someplace else.

Cruzr Joe
11-01-2016, 10:34 AM
If you don't know where you are going, you might end up someplace else.

We did wind up someplace else :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe